Composers' Labels

There are some composers who have created their own labels, and have used them to release scores. Here are some examples, does anyone know any others?

Physical (Discogs links):

Digital (Qobuz links):

Unsure: TRIPTE (Don Davis? "PTE" could be "Pacific Time Entertainment Company," which released the CD)

2 hours ago, TolkienSS said:

How much does it cost running a label to release your own music?

Most of the composers listed use CDBaby or TuneCore to distribute their music, the pricing of those services can be found here:

https://cdbaby.com/cd-baby-cost/

https://www.tunecore.com/pricing

Patrick Stump apparently distributed his Black Friday score without the use of a service, but I'm not sure how that works/what the costs might be.

If the composer doesn't own the rights to the music (or if they decide to use the film artwork on the front cover), presumably they would have to get permission from/pay the film company to use it.

And, if they are doing a physical release, they will have to pay for the manufacturing costs.

Also, if other people master the album and/or design the artwork, presumably that would also add to the costs.

1 hour ago, Stark said:

I believe John Scott has his own label as well, and Vince DiCola (albeit he’s mostly written other music).

53 minutes ago, Thor said:

Elliot Goldenthal - Zarathustra Music

Added:

I wish John Scott would start releasing his stuff digitally.

How is it that he seemingly holds the (mechanical?) rights to so many of his scores?