Which Soundtrack Albums Do You Regret Having Purchased, when They were Available at a Unreasonable Price?

Which soundtrack albums do you regret having purchased, when they were available at a unreasonable price on the secondary market?

Back to the Future II - $50

AI. Bought it on ebay for 70€ after I let it go OOP... then it gets reissued a few months later. Those should really be communicated better!

None. My wallet has never been able to make those kinds of purchases anyway. I suppose DIAL OF DESTINY was an exception - when I paid $35 for that, including shipping, I think it's the most I've ever paid for a single CD. But of course now it goes for hundreds of dollars on the secondary market, so it was actually a deal.

I think the most expensive soundtrack "item" I ever bought was the Irwin Allen box back in the late 90s. I think it was like $70 or something. Probably not expensive in today's money, but it certainly was for a guy in his early 20s back then. And no, I don't regret it.

59 minutes ago, Badzeee said:

I don't think I've ever regretted buying a soundtrack album, even for silly money... 

Music is one of life's greatest riches. Can't take $$$ with you when you go, so spend it now. 

#... and you can't take it with you,

No matter what you do.

No you can't take it with you,

Not the place you're going to#

Right, @Thor;)