Star Wars Title Crawl

Lurker

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no nude pics of Ms. Portman, only topless on a beach.  

AI, who has those pics.

Me too! Quite nice indeed!

Seriously though, I've never seen nude pics on here.

Anyone care to be the first? :);)

A New Hope is a fine title that sums up the whole plot of the movie, I don't know why people hate it so much. I mean, seriously, you think the word Hope belongs only in girl cartoons or something?

Dammit am I going to have to be the first one to get the nude action going on in here?

OK how about this: Nude woman from John Williams' films. There now its kind of on topic. :D

Sadly JW hasn't scored many films with nude women in em.

Dammit am I going to have to be the first one to get the nude action going on in here?  

OK how about this: Nude woman from John Williams' films. There now its kind of on topic. :D

You're wrong. He broke the record with Schindler's List!

----------------

Alex Cremers

OK how about this: Nude woman from John Williams' films. There now its kind of on topic. ;)

You're wrong. He broke the record with Schindler's List!

----------------

Alex Cremers

Yeah, I was gonna mention that one, but that really doesn't count since the nudity in that film is HARDLY what I would call "erotic". :D

You could count Jaws, since Chrissie is quite nekkid from behind (pun intended). Well, it's hard to see much, since they did that "day for night" thingie. But still photos from the scene where she is about to go into the ocean shows her posterior in clear, plain view.

OK how about this: Nude woman from John Williams' films. There now its kind of on topic. ;)

If we had any women posters that post regularily here (Ren being the only one that comes to mind but shes not here righ tnow) they'd be very upset with you RL

If we had any women posters that post regularily here (Ren being the only one that comes to mind but shes not here righ tnow) they'd be very upset with you RL

OH please! Can't a man be a man?!?!? :)

Well, i have nothing against Southern women, but I hate Yankees.

DOWN WITH LINCOLN!!

Or something like that.

Whatever...

Leave me alone, will ya.

Stefancos-  :music:

Heh Heh Heh .....

OK but keep it civil. We don't need an international conflict on these forums.

The third Flash Gordon serial, Flash Gordon Conquers the Universe used a crawl very similar to Star Wars to open each chapter. Obviously this was a big influence on Lucas. Who can blame him? The Flash Gordon serials are a great deal of fun.

When I get the chance I'll post a screen grab from it. Alex, your photo doesn't look like it came from that serial. In fact, reading the text shows that it's not from any Flash Gordon serial that I know of. And the text on the right isn't from Star Wars either.

Neil

Read the text on the so-called Flash Gordon crawl and the Star Wars crawl . Ah, I see you did already. Maybe the they couldn't publish the original text because of the copyrights.

----------------

Alex Cremers