New POA commericial

JoeinAR

A commercial on CBS today during the Nickolodean Superbowl special featured the latest POA commercial. It featured alot of things we've seen, and some we haven't. The music seemed to be the Chamber of Secrets, but I will have to watch it again to be sure about the rest.

I did not notice any music from the teaser in the commercial.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The music (in order) was from "The Quidditch Match", "The Chamber of Secrets" and "Hedwig's Theme". I've seen the trailer once and remember that... Either I'm very sad or a devotee to JW...

On another note, I like this new footage, the shrunken head is awesome. "Watch Your Head" :)

I also like the end, with the housekeeper witch in the Leaky Cauldron.

The shruken head said "mind your head" Magical me. I watched it about a dozen times so i know. I don't get that last scene with the housekeeper, while funny it was just confusing. I don't remember it in the book.

I finally saw the rough cut, and I must say, I haven't been this inspired by a film sequel since the Empire Strikes Back John Williams on the Prisoner of Azkaban, Boston Globe, Jan. 4, 2004

This sounds promising! Any link to any site for the trailer?

I finally saw the rough cut, and I must say, I haven't been this inspired by a film sequel since the Empire Strikes Back John Williams on the Prisoner of Azkaban, Boston Globe, Jan. 4, 2004

:)

Don't believe everything you read....especially if it's in Joe's signature.

Neil

:)

Don't believe everything you read....especially if it's in Joe's signature.

Neil

I don't but this seemed really convincing... ;)

i'm glad you brought that up (hpfan) when i was in britain, they never said "watch . . . ." they always said Mind the. . .

Ren, who was sick of "mind the gap" after about 10 seconds.

I am interested in seeing if there will finally be some romance in Potter's future.

Come on now! A wizard needs to get some action between fighting the forces of darkness.

haven't you read the books to know the answer to this????????????

He has not.

Neil - who hasn't read book 5

:) That's a shame.

He has not.

Neil - who hasn't read book 5

:) That's a shame.

I'll get to it. The paperback will be out later this year. I was going to read Heather's copy, but since we broke up, I just haven't felt like buying the hardback version of it. I didn't read Goblet of Fire until the paperback came out.

Neil

Nope! However, I think I willjust do some research online. I should turn up an answer in like 5 minutes.

Especially when well over half of them are saying "OMG! Dan (or other male actor) IS SOOooo Hootttt! He's a rEALyl good actor. And I thiKN Ruperts face expresions make him a good acotr!!!"

That is, well over half of the teeny boppers ONLINE, not all together...

It's cropped out in theaters (I know, because it wasn't visible duing the 2.35:1 trailer shown in front of Looney Tunes: Back in Action), but for the television commercial, the frame was opened up, revealing the mic.

Neil

I still don't see a wind screen on it, but I can tell on the hi res. version that its not a branch.

Hm. Interesting, Neil. It shows up on the 2.35:1 trailer over at the official site.

The trailer I have from the site is about 1.78:1 and has the mic.

Neil

so are we still upset with 'speed ramps?'

I am. I'm at the point where I want to take away the digital editing toy box from everyone in Hollywood that abuses it.

Neil

It's not a mic. It's an outside shot so any mic that would be used outside will have a wind sock on it and i don't see any wind sock.