I live. OR: Isn't It Midnight on the Other Side Of The World

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just glad that I went through that monstrous ordeal called "puberty" and come out free of any facial or body hair. Not very manly, but way better.

-Ross, who has less hair in his arms than some girls.

I have no hair on my chest, very little under my armpits and none on my lips and chin.

The hair on the top of my head is holding steady now, but my families genes are against me.

Anyone curious about the current situation of my pubic hair?

I have no hair on my chest, very little under my armpits and none on my lips and chin.

Yes, that's very much my situation. Pity about not being able to sport a goatee, though - in your case, it would help your life-long resemblance to Satan. ROTFLMAO

Yes, that's very much my situation. Pity about not being able to sport a goatee, though - in your case, it would help your life-long resemblance to Satan. ROTFLMAO

You misunderstand.

I'm very able to grow one, yet i choose not to.

The sight of me with anything more then a five O'Clock shadow tends to frighten small children and dogs.

So...you've seen her sister's bush???

The maturity levels found in this thread astounds me... Do you have any dignity, Cosman? :mrgreen:

Unlike women (and people in general) that you may deal with on a semi-regular basis, Au and her family are exceedingly kind, gentle, intelligent, and actually have morals. Her mom and dad scolded her for even sitting too close to me and sitting higher than me. :oops:

...and just because her sister P'Phorn proclaimed that she will steal me and then jumped into bed with me and Au doesn't mean we did anything immoral, you simple minded pervs! All innocent fun... fortunately Au and her family haven't been morally corrupted over here yet like most of the world, thank God. :roll:

but she is more mature than me. Admittedly not hard. :P

Indeed.

Stefan = oon hud mak mak. :sigh:

Give Au a hob noi from me.

She said that she doesn't want any of your small Netherlandian digits. She has everything she needs from this Italian-American Stallion. :)

8O

Dammit... now look... you have even set my maturity level back decade. :(

-CJ & Au

PS- Not having Thai font makes it difficult to sound out Thai words. And don't mind any Thai words used here... they are just putting down Stefankook. :P

PPS- I may post some pictures of us if I knew how. 8O

I'm just glad that I went through that monstrous ordeal called "puberty" and come out free of any facial or body hair. Not very manly, but way better.

-Ross, who has less hair in his arms than some girls.

I've come to find out alot of girls love a hairy man.

I've come to find out alot of girls love a hairy man.

Yes, Au loves my dark Italian hair. I hate the fact that I have to shave so damn much though... so I prefer to leave stubble until it gets intolerable.

Chris you look nothing like your avatar.

I think I do. It's a self-portrait taken from my homemade comic books from 4-5 years ago, but how can anybody tell? They are so tiny and reduced beyond recognition. :(

I'll try to make another avatar. Maybe with me, Au, and my sisters :)

You normally sleep during the day,shouldn't you be posting at around 11 AM?Or did jet lag cancel out your inverted sleep cycle.

K.M.

You normally sleep during the day,shouldn't you be posting at around 11 AM?Or did jet lag cancel out your inverted sleep cycle.

K.M.

Yes. I've been iving on Thai time even in the USA because I would work at night while Au was online. I had zero jet lag, but still was tired from a little stomach bug and all the travel. 25 hours on planes & airports (Syracuse, NY - Detroit, MI - Japan -

Thailand), 5-10 hours on a bus from Bangkok and 2 hours on a boat to Mu Koh Surin Island/park, then back to BKK, then 5 hours back to Phitsanulok, Sukhothai for her parents... dear God, I've travelled more in this month than I did in my entire prevous 29 years and 11 months of existance. LOL!

25 hours on planes & airports (Syracuse, NY - Detroit, MI - Japan -

Thailand), 5-10 hours on a bus from Bangkok and 2 hours on a boat to Mu Koh Surin Island/park, then back to BKK, then 5 hours back to Phitsanulok, Sukhothai for her parents!

Do you really think your ever getting out of there alive?

K.M.Pretty sure Crusher is lost.

No, although I believe that the island I went to (Surin) is similar... just less farang. :(

Also, some damn fun snorkelling at the one I went to. Like swimming in a giant tropical aquarium! :)

I know how you feel Chris...I spent about 25 hours in planes and airports when I went to Korea (I was in the military). The actual flight from Detriot to Seoul was about 16 hrs. non stop.

Just because KM got lost when he flew to Europe several years ago does not mean The Chrusher is that dumb. :thumbup: LOL

Really, Au and her friends picked me up at the airport and she goes with me everywhere. Plus, being here over 2 weeks, I know my way around Phitsanulok pretty well. However, I would have been pretty close to lost without the help of Au and her friends.

Do you really think your ever getting out of there alive?

Without vacinations?

I'm sure he only has days to live.

They only give vaccinations to stinky, smelly, bald, ugly, hairless, devil-worshipping Netherlandians because they are diseased and could possibl infect the whle Thai population with their cooties. bowdown

K.M.Pretty sure Crusher is lost.

Stefancos- who knows Chrusher has been lost for 28 years.

Stefankook knowing anything would mean that he would have a perspective that he believed in. This is something that he cannot say, because he believes in nothing. So who is really lost? bowdown

(Post edited to add winks so that Cosman can realize that if he can dish it out, he should be prepared to also take it. :thumbup:)

They only give vaccinations to stinky, smelly, bald, ugly, hairless, devil-worshipping Netherlandians because they are diseased and could possibl infect the whle Thai population with their cooties.

:thumbup:

Stefankook knowing anything would mean that he would have a perspective that he believed in. This is something that he cannot say, because he believes in nothing. So who is really lost?

bowdown

LOL! Steef!? You love to dish it out and certainly can't take it! :thumbup: What happened to the jolly jokester? :wave (I thought that all those adjectives like "smelly", "ugly" and "diseased" and all that would have given away that I was joking, LOL!)

...and I did have some Thai beer. Not that bad. But my two faves are Labbatt's Blue and Heineken. No Labatt's but teh Heineken is like 50 cents over here...

-Chris, Who rarely drinks, just has a beer or two with friends once in a great while and never gets drunk... don't believe in drunkeness....

Au is a lady. No, not a goat, A female human

I wouldn't want to know a women who has a many complications involved with getting laid as a goat may. ;)

Au and her family are exceedingly kind, gentle, intelligent, and actually have morals.

That's not morals, just old fashion :angry:

LOL Very funny guys. I'm glad to see that you missed me! :)

well, we didnt really miss you :P

Au is a lady. No, not a goat, A female human, 'That Bloke'. LOL

I wasn't saying Au was a goat ;) DId I really call Au a goat? Au I'm sorry if i did.

Bloke: BTW, your CDRs have been ready to send, they will send upon my return as well... I'm sorry yours took so long... (longer than anybody else's so far, LOL!).

That figures! It's only been what, a little over a year? but who's counting? :P

Also, many Australians here!

They are over there for 8 reasons:

1. sightseeing,

2. the drugs,

3. the sex trade,

4. visiting family/friends

5. on business (see points 2 and 3 above)

6. Agents of Morn to hunt you down and kill you :P ,

7. Agents of That Bloke to stop Agents of Morn from hunting down and killing you until after you send That Bloke your trades LOL

8. A combination of any of the above

Agents of Morn? Agents of Morn? That has a good ring to it... Hmmm... "Indiana Jones and the Agents of Morn"? "Star Wars: Episode 3: The Agents of Morn"? The Morn of the Rings: The Two Agents"? What? Oh! it's time for my medication.

One of them almost got punched staring at my Au!

"my Au" ? "MY Au". Is this relationship built on mutual respect, love and trust? ;)

Strikes! What is it with this place?

I go interstate for a few days and return to find a seemingly innocuous thread about Chrusher's o.s. trip to see his fiancee has evolved (devolved?) into a discussion about body hair, especially over the pubic region? Perhaps those who are seemingly so curious to want to know such things may first wish to share details about THEIR partner's state of hirsuteness, or lack thereof? Reminds me of the opening scene of Mel Brooks's "History of the World Part One", with the parody of 2001. As or me, I really don't want to know

Crush, no one else seems to have said it yet (well not on this thread anyway) but I think Au looks gorgeous and like a lady - and I'm not just saying that to get you to hurry up with my trades either. I think you're a lucky guy. Others here may accuse me of being a wimpy toady but tough, we're supposed to be your mates.

I better stop contributing. Already my Post Count has hit double digits. In past incarnations of this MB I always had one of the smallest Post Counts - read into that what you may!

I wouldn't want to know a women who has a many complications involved with getting laid as a goat may. :P

Dear God (or for you, Dear Dirt), what are you talking about? You enjoy beastilatiy or something? Is that legal there? :)

Au and her family are exceedingly kind, gentle, intelligent, and actually have morals.

That's not morals, just old fashion :P

Old fashioned is also throwing babies in volcanoes, raping & killing people for sport & profit, torturing and/or killing people who dont agree with you are also old fashioned. Are they morals too? :roll:

Always fun to see simpleton-ism injected into a conversation. ;)

I wouldn't want to know a women who has a many complications involved with getting laid as a goat may. ;)

Dear God (or for you, Dear Dirt), what are you talking about?

I've been wondering about that too...I don't think I want to know

K.M.

Dear God (or for you, Dear Dirt), what are you talking about? You enjoy beastilatiy or something? Is that legal there

I'm saying that goats are harder to fuck than humans :) legal and physical issues involved. :P Unless that human has..... excess prudeness. ;)

Old fashioned is also throwing babies in volcanoes, raping & killing people for sport & profit, torturing and/or killing people who dont agree with you are also old fashioned. Are they morals too?

Umm, what???? :? Please tell me how sitting too close means bad morals. :P I hope your girl is a real human and not a porcelain doll distorted by strange superstitions of the past. :P

Strikes! What is it with this place?  

I go interstate for a few days and return to find a seemingly innocuous thread about Chrusher's o.s. trip to see his fiancee has evolved (devolved?) into a discussion about body hair, especially over the pubic region?  Perhaps those who are seemingly so curious to want to know such things may first wish to share details about THEIR partner's state of hirsuteness, or lack thereof? Reminds me of the opening scene of Mel Brooks's "History of the World Part One", with the parody of 2001. As or me, I really don't want to know

Thank you very much, Bloke. I'm not all that offended by them, but I do think they could be a bit more classy.

Crush, no one else seems to have said it yet (well not on this thread anyway) but I think Au looks gorgeous and like a lady - and I'm not just saying that to get you to hurry up with my trades either. I think you're a lucky guy. Others here may accuse me of being a wimpy toady but tough, we're supposed to be your mates.

Flattery gets you everywhere with The Crusha'! Your CDs will be sent upon my return (again, sorry about the delays, but I'm adding some extras... anything you want from my list, just ask, ok?).

Thank you VERY much. Yes, Au is extremely beautiful, as are her sisters as well. I'm a very lucky guy. With all three of them, pictures (especially that tiny webcam one I'm using in my Avatar) does them no justice, although I'll try to post some higher quality ones later if I figure out how.

I better stop contributing. Already my Post Count has hit double digits. In past incarnations of this MB I always had one of the smallest Post Counts - read into that what you may!

Nonsense. I've always thought you should post more.

BTW, since I'm too lazy to go cut and quote your previous post, I'll just supply some quick and efficient answers... :):

1. I am Au's guy and Au is my girl. That's mutual and we love to say that. ;)

2. Yes, those are 8 probable reasons for coming to Thailand, except...

3. ...Agents of Morn... that does have a good ring to it. But not much logic. Who in their right mind would ever follow Morn??? He makes no sense AND has no money! LOL!

4. No offense about the goat. I knew you weren't talking about her (Although if Steefankooks said it, I'd take it differently, LOL). However, now thanks to you bringing it up, we have just found out that Morn is "into that kinda' thing". Ok, I know that everybody nowadays is into tolerance and acceptance for other people's alternate lifestyles... but COME ON NOW!!! :?

Dear God (or for you, Dear Dirt), what are you talking about? You enjoy beastilatiy or something? Is that legal there

I'm saying that goats are harder to fuck than humans :) legal and physical issues involved. :P Unless that human has..... excess prudeness. ;)

Old fashioned is also throwing babies in volcanoes, raping & killing people for sport & profit, torturing and/or killing people who dont agree with you are also old fashioned. Are they morals too?

Umm, what???? :? Please tell me how sitting too close means bad morals. :P I hope your girl is a real human and not a porcelain doll distorted by strange superstitions of the past. :P

this thread is definately getting interesting.

K.M.

I'm saying that goats are harder to fuck than humans :P legal and physical issues involved. :P Unless that human has..... excess prudeness.  ;)

:) No comment.

Umm, what????   :?  Please tell me how sitting too close means bad morals. ;)

Well, I'd love to explain, but knowing that you are an advocate for censored-ing goats, there is NO way you could even possibly comprehend the reasons why.

I hope your girl is a real human and not a porcelain doll distorted by strange superstitions of the past. ;)

Morn, you are a puny boy robot programmed by the mindless philosophies of the present. I hope you didn't pay for that education, did you? :P

OK, I have to ask, Morn how do you know this. And please don't answer.

Chris I was watching Jaws tonight, and I saw your new picture, and now I must as, are you wearing a sweater under your shirt. LOL

Chris I was watching Jaws tonight, and I saw your new picture, and now I must as, are you wearing a sweater under your shirt. LOL

The Chrusher... doesn't... compute.... Sweater? In 85-100 F / 38 C? Or do you mean hair on chest? I have some, but not like a sweater... can't see them from a shortsleeve or anything....

I must be missing something. I must admit, i'm not up on Jaws quotes as well as other movies. Although I love it and think of it as a great movie, it's not one of my #1 faves that I can watch over-and-over. So... maybe someone can clarify? ;)

OK, so now we've gone from pubic hair to bestiality. I can handle that (I'm referring to the direction of the thread, not the pubic hair, or the goat). I'm just trying to see how this all somehow relates to the reason we're here in the first place: i.e. Jhn Williams' music. What movie could this thread possibly be talking about? Close Encounters of the Third Kind? Were Penelope or Sabrina movies about pet goats with those names?

Agreed. This thread has degenerated far enough.

I am forever damaged. The grotesque mental image of a skinny little boy -with downloaded mp3s played on a stolen walkman- running around the fields and mountains of Australia with his pants around his ankles and chasing after some hairy, fly-swarmed four-legged beast has been forever burned into my skull.

Help. How to erase mental thoughts?! Is there a Vulcan around or something?! Those guys from MIB with those flashing pens or something?! :'(

Au adds: "I love Chris more! Win!"

Somewhere a goat is running....

Did you have to be quite so graphic? Morn becomes Meme.

I'm sorry. But with Morn... there are no barriers that cannot be broken. I forget who made this quote, but with Morn I must ask:

"Before you remove a wall, pause long enough to consider why it was placed there in the first place."

(I know who said this but I don't have his name on me right now...)

I am forever damaged.

Mate join the club. You'll get used to it and you'll enjoy it after a while.

The grotesque mental image of a skinny little boy -with downloaded mp3s played on a stolen walkman- running around the fields and mountains of Australia with his pants around his ankles

LOL

chasing after some hairy, fly-swarmed four-legged beast

Yes but what about the goats? So now we know what you think about Australian women eh? Bitch.

Help. How to erase mental thoughts?!

Crush, as we say down here: "Have a cup of tea, a Bex, and a good lie down."

Those guys from MIB with those flashing pens or something?

Flashing WHAT? :)

Oh, you didn't leave an "i" out of that word, otherwise we could have added that to your images.

Au adds: "I love Chris more! Win!"

Darling that may be but sorry: the MB membership saw him first! He belongs to us - didn't you know that Crush devotes one half of his time to Stefancos, the other half to Morn, and the other half to this MB? :P

Somewhere a goat is running....

At least if I ever do another production of The Sound Of Music I know who to cast as the Lonely Goat Herd. ;)

Bloke answers:

1. Flashing pens: Ever see Men In Black? Erases memory or something... However, I see your mind is on other things... :) LOL

2. Australian women: No, I've seen MANY an attractive Australian woman. Morn seeks... other methods of fulfillment because those women turn him down more than herds of fleeing goats.

Ah... Morn. All I have to say is one of my favorite quotes from my favorite movie...

"All too easy."

-Big Bad Annie

1. Flashing pens: Ever see Men In Black? Erases memory or something... However, I see your mind is on other things... :P LOL

:)

Big Bad Annie

Big Bad Annie? Sounds like someone I knew.

PS I have DVDs of both movies to Men In Back- Black. I meant Black ;)

Odd. Apparantly, Bloke and myself are the only two posting in this thread anymore. And to think that we were two of the ones talking about how the once mature thread devolved into dirty jokes and crotch humor, then continued to go that route anyways.

Oh well. It was worth it to crush Morn. :P

Chrusher chrusher Morn...READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!

BTW, on your photo you look more like Griff Rhys Jones then Brendan Fraser. :P

Getting used to Thai food yet?

Stefancos- who has a 10 dollar bet with KM that Chrusher will be killed by an new and exotic tropical virus before he makes it back home.

(in which case KM will drive to Oswega to collect Chrusher's CD's)

If I haven't died yet, I won't die now. I've fought off some stomach bugs during the 2nd 3rd of my stay and I'm now stronger than ever with only 1 week to go for my stay. However, I'm staying away from certain Thai foods with Thai herbs that just flat out give me bad stomach aches. I can't even stand to smell them, and Au tries to feed it to me like a baby... LOL! I'm sticking to eating mostly Americanized foods... tuna fish sandwiches, chicken-burgers, cereal, occasional fast-foods, fruits, veggies... yum! I can eat SOME Thai food, but stay away from certain dishes. I love Thailand as a second home now, but I have to admit that most Thai food isn't on the top of my list of favorites.

BTW, my mom is protector of my CDs. KM would most certainly die. He knows this because he barely made it out alive last time. I felt sorry for my comrade, but there was little I could do. My mom, although much prettier, has Emperor-like powers. :P

Add to that: KM's car would never make it! LOL

If I haven't died yet, I won't die now. I've fought off some stomach bugs during the 2nd 3rd of my stay and I'm now stronger than ever.

The bugs are still inside you, there are just regrouping and then they will go for full force strike.

Poor lad....

However, I'm staying away from certain Thai foods with Thai herbs that just flat out give me bad stomach aches.

Hmmm...can't stomach his Thai food ehhh...

I can't even stand to smell them, and A tries to feedf me like a baby... LOL! I'm eating Americanized foods... tuna fish sandwiches, chicken-burgers, fruits, veggies... yum!

Such a pity.

BTW, my mom is protector of my CDs. KM would most certainly die.

KM has succesfully battles Sasquatch, surely battling Mother Chrusher will be no different.

He has a pressed copy of The Accidental Tourist to gain...so she and Trogre will be destroyed BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

He knows this because he barely made it out alive last time.

That's not the version of the story that I heard.

I felt sorry for my comrade, but there was little I could do. My mom, although pretty, has Emperor-like powers. :P

Can she send electric rays from her hands?

Must be handy during a black out.

Anyway, give Au a God Noi from me.