Star Wars Battlefront Curiosity

Falstaft

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swbattlefront/

There are a bunch of soundclips that you can cycle through on the Star Wars Battlefront game main page, some of which seem to a) have really good sound quality, and B) are clearly new, or at least different (altered?) performances of familiar material.

If this has been mentioned somewhere else on the board, I apologize for my redundancy. Just thought it was an interesting little discovery.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. Don't know about the music. But I played the game for hours the other day (on X Box) with my friend. I'm not much of a gamer, but I was certainly entertained. Actually, I did notice one thing about the music: the Battle of Endor III sounded like crap there, too.

I'm listening to it now. Yes, you're right. "Yavin Republic" is music from Episode I of course, but has been slowed down, which has lowered the pitch. "Tatooine Republic" I believe is unreleased and previously unheard Episode II music! I recognize a brief snippet near the end from the Across the Stars music video. "Yavin CIS" is another clip from Episode II slowed down. "Hoth Imperial" I do not completely recognize, though it is reminiscent of Empire, during the segment that ends with General Riekan saying, "Prepare for ground assault."

Cool find!

Well, John, it's better than hearing everything the same way as always, from a gamer's perspective. Now, if there was unreleased music, then us music rippers would be in very bad shape. :(

I have the game.

Its fairly good. Not spectacular but fun.

Overall the game has a few new clips. Certainly not worth plunking down 50 bucks just to get em though.

I like the game :music: it's a game Star Wars has been missing 8O I mean, we had all the space battles already and some RTS's, but no real... Battlefront 8O

Overall the game has a few new clips. Certainly not worth plunking down 50 bucks just to get em though.

For me it is. LOL Tell us about these clips!