What do your friends and family think about JW?

Josh500

What do your friends/family think about your (slight) obsession with JW?  

26 members have voted

1. 1.

• They think you're weird because of your fixation on JW.
    • They don't care.
    • They're fans themselves because you made them.
    • They don't know who JW is.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guilherme's training as a future JWFanner has begun, I trust? Soon it will be too late.  

:D

I can't really talk about Guilherme, but João does love music -- not only Williams music -- and every time a piece of muisc he claps his little hands.

Earlier, when he was about one year old, every time I would sit in front of the tv with him and watch a taped concert or a music DVD, he would just begun waving his harms just like the conductor. That was a fun thing to watch.

I imagine that my family is groing to be a very musical one :|

I can't really talk about Guilherme, but João does love music -- not only Williams music -- and every time a piece of muisc he claps his little hands.

Wonderfull little boy, very clever!

Well of course. He's minister for overseas development.

Justin

Hee hee - this is a great thread. I've been giggling away to myself just now, whilst reading it for the first time. :sigh:

All of my immediate family are familiar with John Williams, but none are particularly interested in him. My Dad listens to a lot of classical music but is generally unwilling to give John Williams' concert material a go. Obviously it's an identity thing just as much as a taste thing and one of these days I'll get him to listen to something like the "Cello concerto" or "Heartwood," but I still don't think he'll like it... My brother thinks he's crap, but he says that just to piss me off - however it's not his cup of tea, which is fine.

Some of my friends know I listen to JW, and a lot of them don't, but those who do aren't very judgemental or interested for that matter, which suits me just fine. It's my interest after all, not their's.

CYPHER

PS - I love all the stuff about the cats not liking JW! Just goes to confirm what I think about cats... :)