Tom Clancy Splinter Cell movie

R2D271

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Harry Gregson-Williams Metal Gear Solid type score would be appropriate.... if I had one choice though, it'd be Goldsmith :music:

A Harry Gregson-Williams Metal Gear Solid type score would be appropriate

I was just about to say that. He seems the most capable to me.

Agreed, Goldsmith would have been perfect for this, unfortunatly I have a feeling that without him most action scores will probably go to Media Ventures now... Which isn't a bad thing if it's Gregson-Williams - speaking of which, why does he keep staying with MV? I think he would be perfectly able to make it without them by himself.

Goldsmith was trying to do a Clancy movie for a while, and was thrilled when he was offered Sum of All Fears. I've never read this one. I'd rather they did Rainbow Six or Debt of Honor (Clancy's best, IMO). HGW would be a great choice.

Yeah, but a lot of the action tracks in Tomb Raider 2 are a BUNCH of techno percussion. Although some of it is more thematic and stuff . . .

I think Harry Gregson Williams is indeed a great choice.

~Sturgis, who enjoyed Chaos Theory very much and is also excited for the movie

a splinter cell movie?

That new to me...

Well who will take the main role?

The actor who does the voice (cant remember his name now) or the actor the game character resembles (george clooney)...

Eric Bana could be a good choice... he did a lot with his small role in Black Hawk Down playing a Delta Force op

The actor who does his voice in the game is Michael Ironside, of Totall Recall, Starship Troopers, and every other action movie made in the late 80s, early 90s.

Anyway is this Tom Clancy movie strictly said?

I think he only invented the character, since i saw no mention of him in the videogame (story by, based upon, script by...)

And the is a book of 'Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell' by another author...

There's a teaser for the movie on the newest game and it calls it "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell." I don't know about Clancy's involvement, but I'm pretty sure that's the title.

~Sturgis