Doerak 1991-2002

huh?

What?

I don't get it.

Just kidding, saw Ren's post.

Joe, who is a/an bat_angel.gif

depending on his mood. 'course this is my 666 post so you can guess which mood I am in.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love kids too, Ross. But pets can become almost as big of a part of your family as children.

-Chris, Who hopes to have a bunch of kids someday... :sigh:

If I was your son, Chrusher, I'd find that remark.. insulting  :)

Why? Losing a cat can be almost as hard as losing a friend or family member. Luckily, the closest relatives I've lost were two of my grandparents, and no friends or closer family members. And losing two cats was equally as tragic to me.

a man who wants kids,

impossible

Nope. It's possible because I am one. :) And I'd like at least one son, one daughter, and as many more times as my eventual wife will tolerate me impregnating her. LOL (Or I run out of money, which is likely to happen 1st... LOL!)

Plus, I'm also not into ultra-skinny girls with big breasts either. Another rarity! :)

What's rarer is a girl who digs Williams! :)

If I was your son, Chrusher, I'd find that remark.. insulting  :)

Why? Losing a cat can be almost as hard as losing a friend or family member. Luckily, the closest relatives I've lost were two of my grandparents, and no friends or closer family members. And losing two cats was equally as tragic to me.

Well, to take it further, what if someone said they missed their computer almost as much as Chrusher.

Well, to take it further, what if someone said they missed their computer almost as much as Chrusher.

?

This is another Mornism, correct?

Anybody want a crack at deciphering this for me? Because I'm stumped. :)

:roll:

What if you died and someones computer melted due to cooling fan failure. And they said they missed their computer almost as much as Chrusher, wouldn't you find that degrading? :)

Hey, I left my respects, and I meant them, too. At least I wasn't one the people who said they don't like animals. How does that belong in this thread. It's the same as saying, "Who cares. You're making a big deal out of nothing. Why don't you just go out and get another one, as you would a cell phone or a laptop?" Those are the people you should be pissed at.

At least I wasn't one the people who said they don't like animals.

That was an excuse for not replying earlier, not to say who cares.

Always heartbreaking.

Hope you get over it soon....but not too soon.

When our cat died (she was blind, and had a tumor) I had to cry. I adored her. She always wanted to be picked up and be held in your arms...she could just sit there on your arm for such a long time if it wasn't for the cramps in your arm after a while.

I heard she was dead over the phone...I was somewhere else at the time.

If I knew about this, I would have not made that comment about the CD's in another thread. Not that it was blunt, but even so.

Good luck.

It's a sad thing to see my thread turn into another senseless Morn/Chrusher debate.  

I guess respect is dead.  

Stefancos-

Wha? A debate? Where? Morn is just making more senseless comments and I am like, "Huh? Decipher please?" 8O

To Rén and figo.

I have no trouble with your posts, just those by my 2 buddies Chris & Morn, who should form a comic due and work the Las Vegas Strip.

Stefancos-  :|

The way I see it, it's the Stefancos and Morn are the two senseless, logic-less fools in the show and I am the straight man in the routine trying fruitlessly to slap some sense into the both of you. :sigh:

But back to the cat thing. Just today, I met a little kitten at my bro's GF's place. The kitten is as cute as a button but once she's riled up, she likes to bite. Owch! LOL In fact, she is a white and peach colored kitten a little like Borg (which is a little like your cat as well, but a little lighter). So cute. :)

I warn you Steef... don't be like my mom. Don't go to an animal shelter and bring home 15 kittens that remind you of your cat that just passed away (OK, I'm embellishing, but she did get 2, LOL).

Wha? A debate? Where? Morn is just making more senseless comments and I am like, "Huh? Decipher please?

:roll: You need everything spelled out.

Wha? A debate? Where? Morn is just making more senseless comments and I am like, "Huh? Decipher please?

:roll: You need everything spelled out.

Um. No. In "English". Not in "Morn". :sigh:

she was dead over the phone...I was somewhere else at the time.

If I knew about this, I would have not made that comment about the CD's in another thread. Not that it was blunt, but even so.

Good luck.

I did not yet catch your other post, i'll get to work on them soon, just bare with me for a bit, besides all this bussiness with my cat my PC is kinda acting up too. (as usual)

Good things come to those who wait.

Stefancos- who paid 3000 Guilders for a PC that hates him.

she was dead over the phone...I was somewhere else at the time.

Good luck.

I did not yet catch your other post, i'll get to work on them soon, just bare with me for a bit, besides all this bussiness with my cat my PC is kinda acting up too. (as usual)

Good things come to those who wait.

Stefancos- who paid 3000 Guilders for a PC that hates him.

An Aldi computer by any chance? :)

No no, I wasn't actually pressuring you in that message....I think, hmmm can't even remember what I said...oh well.

Anyway, I'm a patient guy, so take all your time. :)

My motto has always been: rather wait for something good, then rush and get something bad.

:)

I'm very sorry that you lost your cat Stefan. Losing a pet, is losing a family member. It's not losing a pet is like losing family member, because that would be untrue. What does someone in your family do: they love you, they listen to you when you have problems, and they're always there for you. A beloved pet does all of those things, and that makes a pet a member of one's family (even though they're not blood related to you). Anyway, I hope you're feeling better. You'll always have your fond memories of your cat to carry with you.

-Jason

Why does rush equal getting something bad? :mrgreen:

Chris is right. Why did you ask this question anyway? It was meant as a general rule. :)

Isn't it obvious that when you rush things chances are higher that something 'bad' happens?

If you paint your house and want to get it over with quickly, do you not drip more often than when you patiently and carefully paint your house?

:)

It depends on the circumstance, here it doesn't apply :) There are times when rushing will hardly increase the chance of something bad happening :mrgreen:

When buying a computer though, rushing it MULTIPLIES the chance of problems.

Marian - who spent several months deciding which laptop to buy (luckily I *couldn't* rush it, because I only got the money that late :P)

Is Steef's memorium thread to his beloved cat really the place to be discussing computers?

By that logic is the Jwfan message board really the place to discuss his beloved cat?

Morn - Who doesn't wish to offend Steefy though...

Is Steef's memorium thread to his beloved cat really the place to be discussing computers?

By that logic is the Jwfan message board really the place to discuss his beloved cat?

Morn - Who doesn't wish to offend Steefy though...

You can say that his thread is off topic, but there is a difference between off topic threads that have a purpose, and off topic threads that are created out of sheer stupidity or are offensive.

This thread, although off topic, has a purpose.

-Jason