The state of my life...

Sandor

Actually, aren't you nesring the age were you will experience your second youth, chasing girls who are young enough to be your daughter, buy a Porsche, get an earring and a ponytail?

Stefancos-  LOL

I can't wait for that part of my life :biglaugh:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today and tomorrow are the last days... i lost all my money in a bet that included the Chicago White Sox, and they lost censored

I hope I can go tomorrow as a volunteer, that way I get in for free.

If I were Roald and came back from Italy and saw what this thread had become, I would just shoot myself.  :thumbup:

Even after all the sympathy?

Aghem wrote:  

Aghem, who have fallen in love with one wonderful girl and is too shy to tell her, what he feels...  

I've been there too many times, especially when I was still in school.  

Solution: Make good friends with her closest friends and pass along the info 2nd hand from someone who's judgement she trusts!  

Thanks Chris! :thumbup: I will try it!

Aghem, who have become optymist again! ;)

Aghem, love your signature.

"No one is to stone anyone until I blow this whitsle, even, and want to make this absolutly clear, even if they do say Jehova"

"Does anyone else feel like a little giggle, when I mention my fwend, BIGGUS DICKUS?"

Romão, who really loves Monty Python

See, Roald? Your personal misfortune has been turned into an excuse for more male-bonding. Nothing brings guys of disparate backgrounds together more quickly than commiserating about women and love.  

hey now wait a minute!

and i'm sure Roald will love to read about which holes his friends on the MB have.! :wow: LOL

Aghem, love your signature.  

"No one is to stone anyone until I blow this whitsle, even, and want to make this absolutly clear, even if they do say Jehova"  

"Does anyone else feel like a little giggle, when I mention my fwend, BIGGUS DICKUS?"  

Romão, who really loves Monty Python

Thanks Merkel! I had to change my old signature which was too sad and I'm happy to see somebody likes this new one!

Life of Brian is AWESOME! :cool:

Aghem, who saw only this MP movie :( (but is going to see them ALL :) )

and i'm sure Roald will love to read about which holes his friends on the MB have.! :wow:  LOL

What Roald will be thinking is that these posters forgot one more hole...the one in their heads.

:nod::nono: :cool: :(;):)

Cool emoticons...however, in this case, I wanted to use an emoticon which shot another one in the head...for obvious reasons...too bad it's not in there. :)

The last time and only time I was head over heels was when I was about 12, 13 or 14 or so, about half way though my life thus far. But that was, naturally, nothing more than puppy love at that age. Never happened again.  :confused:

That is the single saddest thing i have ever heard in my life. :cry:

Stefancos- :roll:

The positive thing is that you never get into fights, need to do things for your partner, take her into account, yada yada yada. :)

And I guess it doesn't really matter when you don't know what it is anyway. So don't think I'm unhappy, as a matter of fact I am.

Just thought, I'd make this post a bit more optimistic. :cool:

"Every sperm is sacred"

"every sperm is great"

"if the sperm is wasted"

"God gets quite irated"

And I also think The quest for the holy grail is the best MP movie yet.

What I really dig is the Flying Circus

Romão, planning to buy the 15 dvds pack with all the Flying Circus episodes.

• 2 weeks later...

Guess who's back?

Hey, I first want to thank all those who replied to my topic! I just read all of it and especially some of the first replies kind of touched my heart. Thanks guys...

Anyway; I was in Italy for about a week and I just couldn't take it anymore. I didn't sleep well, didn't eat - I just HAD to be with her again. So my friends took me to Milan on saturday and I took a train from there back to Rotterdam.

I reached Rotterdam at about 02:00 in the morning and although I was completely wasted by then I still managed to get to my baby. We were together around 04:00. All this is turning out to be so good and I'm really enjoying the best days of my life right now. I will see her again tommorow and she will stay with me for a couple of days.

She really is the most beautiful and sweetest girl I have ever known.

To be honest; I don't know what the future will bring. I really don't. I just try not to worry about that too much right now.

I know I will never forget her.

I really love this girl...

Bye,

Roald

I just read all of it and especially some of the first replies kind of touched my heart. Thanks guys...

Awww gee thanks big guy! bawling

Anyway its good to see you back! :nono:

Life's like a box of chocolates....

Stefancos- who's usually razorsharp mind turns into a useless blob of pudding when girls are involved.

Yes. It's so razorsharp that it long ago cut a hole in your skull and you left it somewhere in the red light district years ago... :biglaugh:

I've said this before and I will say it again; I truly think this is one of the most special boards on the entire Internet!

You are really all true and sincere people and no matter how messed up my life sometimes seems I can always find people here that make me feel better.

Thank you all for that.

Bye,

Roald

Your very welcome Roald! :mrgreen:;):)

-Rogue Leader who needed this comment to make him feel better after witnessing the horror of a "Gump-ism" on this thread!

:|:):sleepy: :cry2: