Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

crocodile

Red Letter Media did some full Plinett reviews but they mostly chat about films in a more causal way. Generally speaking, they are still the best reviewers on Youtube. I usually just switch off other fanboy stuff. It's casual but generally (I said generally!) well done. Even if I disagree with them.

Yeah, they do their strange stuff and I can see how it can annoy people. But at least they're not annoying fanboys and actually offer some valid opinions.

Karol

3 hours ago, Stefancos said:

I would recommend the ultimate edition of this film to you, but I know of your disdain for 3 hours films.

Felt more like a two-hour movie to me.

5 hours ago, Disco Stu said:

I despise Honest Trailers and Cinema Sins both.

Honest Trailers at least fun, and they show genuine affection for the movies they love, and usually poke fun in a very innocent way, unless the movie absolutely deserves a drubbing.  Cinema Sins is insufferable and nit-picky, and the guy's voicing style is obnoxious.

4 hours ago, Lonnegan said:

I quite liked some of the early Red Letter Media stuff, but I don't exactly keep up with their channel or anything like that.

Their channel is still fantastic.  Half in the Bag and especially Wheel of the Worst are greatly enjoyable.  Their Star Wars Christmas Special 2-parter is hilarious.

• 1 month later...