Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

crocodile

$500.000 ... but this movie has to make a lot more before it makes a profit, right? At least, that's what I've read in an article from months ago. Let's see if Romao is right about the movie plummeting in the second weekend. Let's see if the man in the street really cares about 'viva voce'.

Alex - still alive even though he just watched that 'Sad Affleck' clip 

I saw it again today, in 3D. The stereo conversion was pretty good and it looked as bright as the 2D version I saw last week. 

Still really enjoy it, despite its narrative problems. Doomsday third act goes on too long, the Batmobile action scene was underwhelming compared to the previous movies, but the film has more strengths than weaknesses.

A major criticism of "Batman v Superman" is that it's too serious and dark compared to the other superhero movies that currently dominate the box office.

Uh oh. I guess they'd better end the McDonald's Happy Meal promotion and replace Snyder with Joel Schumacher.

Romao was right! Who could have guessed?! Or maybe too many people had no time because they were pulling April Fools' day pranks?

• 2 weeks later...

It needed more scenes of Batman killing people. Speaking of which, it's clear that the scene of Batfleck swooping in with a fighter jet Batwing equipped with miniguns and blowing motherfuckers away was directly inspired by the 1989 movie. I'm certain the character never did anything remotely similar to that prior to the '89 movie. The Burton films continue to influence the modern Batman movies.

Think about the future!

I've seen the future and it will be

I've seen the future and it works

Man Of Steel is on TV tonight! 

And guess what? There's another joke in it we all have missed!

Supes (who wants to take off): You might want to step back a little.

Lane: Is this far enough?

Supes: Maybe a little bit further.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

A misunderstood masterpiece?

The character's basic premise is communicated clearly enough, though his motives was unclear at times.

I think you'll prefer this to MoS Alex. Although, Shannon was better villain.

We had a babysitter lined up for Sunday and we were going to see this, but then we watched Man of Steel on Saturday night and realized that we had little interest, so we just went to dinner instead.  I'll spend a free Redbox rental on it someday.

Yea I was gonna see it in the theater but... ehhhhhh I'll just wait till I can watch it at home