Snakes On A Plane

Damo

Actually, I'm pretty sure it has a lot to do with the transfer, as, when it was made, it was never intended to have a perfect, digitally enhanced, super-clean transfer. I believe Raimi, on his commentary, brings attention to the fact that no one could notice it on the original 35mm print.

Tim

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Evil Dead: Poor special effects; poor continuity; poor acting; poor plot.

And yet, somehow, it's one of the most entertaining flicks ever.

• 4 weeks later...

How's the score?

Is there already a promo out?

I usually like Trevor Rabin. He, along with Mancina and Gregson-Williams are the only few MV composers that actually make enjoyable music.

I didn't know there was already another thread, I'm sorry Marc (and Damo). Quote time, then...

All it's gonna be is sam jackson yellin "Snakes on a plane m*th*r f**ker! Snakes on the f**king plane!!!"

You say that like it's a bad thing :P

LOL to both!

Me and my friend are playing to make an extremely low budget movie that is like a parody

3 days before the release of Snakes on a plane, an horror b-movie called Snakes on a train. I'm not joking, it's a direct-to-DVD movie.

Everyone's favorite rock guitarist composer, Trevor Rabin!  :)

That's true (along with Mark Mancina!)...that's why I opened this thread. ;)

Or John Williams. I can imagine Sam Jackson's badass yet heroic theme right now, and a deadly motif for the snakes.

That would have been super-cool. Imagine also if it was directed by Spielberg who wanted Samuel L. Jackson to say a parody-quote like "Snakes? Why did it have to be MF snakes?!" ;)

LOL I'm dying to see this movie but it HAS TO be rated R. Stupid movie theater. So what's the reviews so far?

Its getting surprisingly good reviews.

LOL I'm dying to see this movie but it HAS TO be rated R. Stupid movie theater. So what's the reviews so far?

Pish posh. If it's R, you can see it as long as you're accompanied by someone over 16, can't you?

I'm 23, so I can see whatever I want.

But if I was 16 or less, I'd just...rent it. ROTFLMAO

This is like the websites that says "You must be 18 to enter, click No if you're not 18 to exit"...bah, who in the hell you think that clicks "No?"

In order to see an R movie here in the states you have to be at least 18.

But doesn't the rating thingy say "Under 17 Requires Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian"? That seems to imply that all you need is to have someone along with you, which could just as easily be a hobo you pick off the street (see South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut).

R(small)-01.gif

From Wikipedia :

On June 3, 2006 while presenting the award for best movie at the 2006 MTV Movie Awards, Jackson declared that Snakes on a Plane would win the award the following year, stating:

No movie shall triumph over Snakes on a Plane. Unless I happen to feel like making a movie called Mo' Muthafuckin' Snakes on Mo' Muthafuckin' Planes.

:mrgreen:

My fingers are crossed for "More Snakes on a Plane" or "Snakes on a Train". I really think that Snakes + Sam Jackson could give the train-film genre the kick in the pants it desperately needs.

My fingers are crossed for "More Snakes on a Plane" or "Snakes on a Train". I really think that Snakes + Sam Jackson could give the train-film genre the kick in the pants it desperately needs.

Marc is correct, I also wrote it just a few posts above yours. :P

Hamsters on a Bus would be nice.

I wanna see a movie called Pirañhas in a pool!

Actually, Snakes on a Train has already been made...

Click

Yeah and in Last Crusade too..

:):)