Soundtracks you're embarrased to admit you love?

Eric_JWFAN

so I have John's rejected score to the Color Purple, its clearly inferior to Quincy Jone's efforts.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Once More, With Feeling! - Not awkward, just more funny because everyone either loves buffy or hates it...more hates it than loves it...oh well...totally worth the ribbing just for the amazing score suites at the end, let alone the actual musical...

He snores

She wheezes

Say housework and he freezes

She eats the skeezy cheeses that I can't describe

I talk, he breezes

She doesn't know what "please" is

His penis got diseases from a Shumash tribe!

The Ewoks soundtracks by Peter Bernstein (with very scarce use of themes by John Williams). Perfect example of writing good music for bad films. This LP transfer is (understandably) pretty hard to find, and it doesn't include some of the best material from the soundtracks, such as the Battle for Endor end credits.

The Ewoks soundtracks by Peter Bernstein (with very scarce use of themes by John Williams). Perfect example of writing good music for bad films. This LP transfer is (understandably) pretty hard to find, and it doesn't include some of the best material from the soundtracks, such as the Battle for Endor end credits.

Bad films!? The Ewoks movies aren't that bad. They're meant for kids. They're at least better than the prequels.

At least a turd has some life to it.

It's biologically interesting, it has presence.

You immidiatly know when you are in the presence of a turd, it affect you and your surroundings.

Watching AOTC will put your brain and heart in PAUSE for 2 hours.

Also a turd implies that someone has eaten well, always a worthwhile experience.

I admit it - I enjoyed TMWTGG.

That's The Man with the Golden Gun, right?

If so, I enjoy the complete score a lot (though you have to suffer through the film to hear it), but the soundtrack album is very poorly put-together - no Nick Nack theme, for one thing! :)

I wish they had gone ahead and expanded that one, rather than Live and Let Die (which, to be fair, I also enjoy). It would have increased the general appreciation of the score a lot.

I don't carry c.d.'s either,I carry an MP3 player.But lets say you have to purchase it in a store and carry it back home with no bag,and then you  meet some aquaintance who asks you what you just bought...

K.M.

How do they know you bought something if there is no bag? The only possibility is if you told them you went out shopping, but why would you tell them you went shopping if you're carrying around a CD with a cover like Stepmom?

Man some of you guys are so insecure when it comes to owning soundtracks.

I just tell people I saw the film and I liked the music so I went bought the CD.