Is Heartbeeps Worth Buying?

tpigeon

I'm not expecting a masterpiece here, but it's the only post '75 score of Williams' in distribution that I do not own. I am wondering if I should buy it or if it is more of a blemish on Williams' career. I've heard different things. I actually like the soundcip from the track, "Crimebuster." A little bit 80s-ish, but it's very enjoyable.

Ted

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy it, it's great fun, and very, very charming! Wonderful, and wonderfully goofy! And actually a very nice love theme, and a bunch of other themes that are vintage Williams, albeit in a rather unusual setting. The main theme is simply fantastic, it truly sums up the 80's!

If it's the only pressed Williams CD you don't own then go for it.

I wouldn't buy it though. I'd just buy Crimebuster off of Napster and be done with it.

Justin

It's a great c.d. throughout,BUY IT NOW before it's too late.It's MILES ahead of any of the Williams 60's comedy scores released lately.It's not only Crimebuster,the other themes are GREAT too.Phil's theme,Main theme,2 love themes.

K.M.

Get it for sure. As KM said, all the themes are good, especially the love theme, which is fantastic. Lots of fun with just the right amount of emotion in this score.

Ray Barnsbury

If it's the only pressed Williams CD you don't own then go for it.

I wouldn't buy it though. I'd just buy Crimebuster off of Napster and be done with it.

Justin

Yes, quit PM'ing me for the Crimebuster's Theme.....:)