No Love Themes in the Original Trilogy, Ricards new sig.

JoeinAR

I was pondering this when it suddenly hit me.

What Lucas said was there are no love themes in the original trilogy.

what he meant to say was

when I get through with my super special ultimate uber editions of the first trilogy, there  will be no love themes in them.
:wow:

he goes on further to say:

I am determined to destroy the visions of Star Wars as people once knew it.  My plans are to totally recreate it for the 21st century, quality be damned.

and finally George says:

Once I have fixed the original trilogy of Star Wars, I, along with Steven, will turn our attention on fixing the problems with Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, and it two follow up films.  By the time we are through people will not recognise them as they were.

eek2

Joe, who can only say go get um George. :)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Indiana Jones and the Lost Ark, that sounds good. I dont' mind it since i love continuity and well Raiders, is not that. But Joe, If George has not changed it by now, he surely wont.

ANyways, i want to know, the original release of Raiders had the same font as the other movies?

PS: dont take the Indiana JOnes and the lost ark seriously. Its fine as it is by now, and i think that it wont be changed ok? SW is another matter (just like Raiders was called 'Indiana Jones' only)

Ohh, he probably hasn't listened to it in 10 years... Or is just agreeing with George because he thought it's a cool marketing idea :)

ANyways, i want to know, the original release of Raiders had the same font as the other movies?

No. It was something like this:

raiders.jpg

You sick evil bastard! LOL LOL LOL

Actually,there is only thing that I would like the Indy films to get a face lift,that beeing is the spirits that come out of the ark in the finale of Raiders.Actually I always thought (even as a kid)that scene wasn't really well done.ILM used the same style "ghosts"with much greater impact in Poltergeist the next year...

K.M.

raiders.jpg

That's it! I'm quitting this board! How dare you insult my favorite movie that way! This is not cool. Ricard, I demand that you close this thread immediately, or I'll never come back here again, you you......big jerk! That's right, everyone here is a big jerk and I hate you all! When my father hears of this outrage, he'll have this site shut down!

I just can't friggin believe that you would dare insult the greatest masterpiece of all time, Raiders of the Lost Ark with that disgrace. Arrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I hate it here!!!!!!!

:) (natch)

Neil

Return of the Jedi is IMO worse than the prequels,except for the music,the space battle and the Luke-Vader-Emperor scenes which amounts for about 1/4 th of the movie.

K.m.

Return of the Jedi is IMO worse than the prequels,except for the music,the space battle and the Luke-Vader-Emperor scenes which amounts for about 1/4 th of the movie.

K.m.

Yeah, I prefer the prequels.

But I like the ewoks (sorry, I suppose you don't).

The ewoks, and their theme, the Ewoks theme.

And the source music of the Ewoks scenes.

Bah, ROTJ was good, Indysolodeckardryan  :)

It might be good compared to............Battlefield Earth.

Neil - who was going to say Attack of the Clones but didn't want Luke to blow a gasket. Y'see Luke, I'm looking out for your health. ;)

Bah, ROTJ was good, Indysolodeckardryan  :)

Neil - who was going to say Attack of the Clones but didn't want Luke to blow a gasket. Y'see Luke, I'm looking out for your health. ;)

I also love ROJ, so the damage is done :(

Bah, ROTJ was good, Indysolodeckardryan  :mrgreen:

DON'T DARE TO COMPARE THEM!!! Blasphemer!

By the way, for all you Battlefield Earth fans out there (you know who you are :| ) be sure to check out what other films the director, Roger Christian worked on.

Obviously he's lost his touch, too.

Neil

All I can say about that "film" (is it really ?) is that I rented it on DVD with some friends ... we saw about 15 minutes... couldn't stop laughing... and skipped all the track till one where Travolta says with an INCREDIBLE credibility, holding a mouse in his right hand: "DO YOU WANT LUUUUUNNCH ???"

Since then, every single time I say "Do you want luuunch?" to one of my friends, we LOL and :mrgreen: and ROTFL and :lol2: for hours

That's one of my funniest movie moment.