III International Film Music Conference

Mr. Breathmask

OK so before I send things over to you I need to know what file formats your printer takes....etc.

But if you're not sure, I'll send JPG and PDF, they're supposed to be accepted universally by all print service providers. Though I dunno about you Hollanders. It'll be a bit hefty, since it's gonna be 300 DPI. I'll upload it in a bit.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK the shirts will be started on tomorrow I hope. Thanks to ArtyJeffrey and Blumenkohl for their designs.

To those who's ordered one, Marc, Peio, Neimoidian etc...

I would appreciate to be paid €15 for material and printing costs, or you could buy me a drink.

Indeed - one week and counting... :):)

PS, that Simpson avatar feature is terrific :lol: (though I could not make a JW avatar, they don't have the right beard'n'mustache)

I would appreciate to be paid €15 for material and printing costs, or you could buy me a drink.

I would happily buy you a €15 shaker all to your self, in exchange for a t-shirt, that would get you well and truly hammered.

Can anyone access the "secret" attendees' pages?

I keep getting an error.

Is there anything new on those?

Can anyone access the "secret" attendee's pages?

I keep getting an error.

Is there anything new on those?

There's nothing new anyway. They had problems with the database some days ago. I think you have to ask them another nickname and password.

So what's everyone's plan here? I'm finally going on thursday 9:00am bus from Madrid. I think it's the same that Krzysztof will take. The day before I'll try to guide Marc through the city. Do you need me guys to buy the bus tickets beforehand?

You all know me from the pictures, so I hope you recognize my face.

So what's everyone's plan here? I'm finally going on thursday 9:00am bus from Madrid.

As stated above, I'll arrive in Ubeda on Wednesday, about 2pm.

I'll visit the town and spot the difference places where the Conference takes place, but is there anyplace I can go to meet someone?

You all know me from the pictures, so I hope you recognize my face.

I have to look for the link to the site given last year with all the pictures.

Could you give it again, please?

I have found this one in my Favorite file, but there was another, I'm sure.

I will try searching for it on FSM's board.

By the way, does anyone have any advice to give on settings for taking pictures of the concert with a (Sony) digital camera? Any special settings for these lighting conditions?

Peio is the guy in the red, not the one with the red hair, the guy with the red bloiuse.

Thanks!

I was editing my previous post while you were writing this, so here is the answer to my own question:

Sergio's ("sergioleone") pictures on FSM-- and the complete album of his pictures

Tall race, the Spanish, as it turned out....

The silly funny thing to say here, of course, is that "Peio" always makes me think of "Peyo", and therefore, the Smurfs...

Smurfs_Puzzle_24_Smurf_Music.jpg

Dutch people also have a very biased representation in popular culture :)

74093.1.jpg

:(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and this is me! (any resemblance to the previous photo is strictly incidental)

I will arrive in Madrid on Wednesday morning. I don't know at what time exactly and I don't have my stuff at hand right now, so I can't look it up.

Anyway, I'll hang out for a bit with Peio and then take the bus to Úbeda at 15:30 (with La Sepulvedana, as mentioned in the Congress's PDF). I'll arrive there at 19:25 and will stay at Hotel La Paz.

I leave again early Monday morning, take the bus back, possibly spend some more time in Madrid, and then take a late flight home, which will land at Schiphol airport at 23:50. I'm on the same plane as Steef on the way back, so I can always go kick his seat or something if I get bored.

This might also be all I can post before I leave. We had a massive thunderstorm here yesterday, which knocked out Internet and phone lines in half our block, so I'm using someone else's PC right now. I don't really have time to check all of the forum right now, but I'm counting on Neil and Ricard to keep an eye out while I'm gone (yes?).

I'll try to come online one more time before leaving. Now it's time to pack and sort out the last of the minor details!

Cheers, and see you guys in Úbeda!

- Marc

P.S.: Oh, yeah, a ready bus ticket might come in handy, Peio. :rolleyes:

I'm on the same plane as Steef on the way back, so I can always go kick his seat or something if I get bored.

You really want to land on Dutch soil being restrained by the flight attendants, with security waiting for you at the gate?

It can be arranged you know?

I don't really have time to check all of the forum right now, but I'm counting on Neil and Ricard to keep an eye out while I'm gone (yes?).

THE PIGS ARE GONE!

CRY HAVOC, AND LET SLIP THE DAWGS OF WAR!

BTW, we still have to decide were to meet up to hand out the shirts, Peio????

We had a massive thunderstorm here yesterday, which knocked out Internet and phone lines in half our block, so I'm using someone else's PC right now. I don't really have time to check all of the forum right now, but I'm counting on Neil and Ricard to keep an eye out while I'm gone (yes?).

Ahhhh so that is why you haven't been online. I have sympathy for you man.

BTW, we still have to decide were to meet up to hand out the shirts, Peio????

How about... 30 minutes before the first speech? Thursday 16:30 at the Hospital de Santiago gate?

Our neighbors were kind enough to let us mooch off their wireless connection, so I'm able to check the boards tonight.

Thanks, Trent.

And screw you, Steef. :P