JoeinAR

in the United States.

Jan. 1-2003 Australia

Jan. 2- Germany

Jan. 3-UK

3-20-2003 Holland

3-21 Norway

3-26 France

I always look forward to a new Star Trek film, though I really don't know what to expect this time around.

I do expect Jerry's score to be pedestrian, but maybe I will be wrong.

The trailer is pretty good, especially when the Enterprise...... :wow:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jan. 2- Germany

Hmm. I guess it'll be the same date in Austria. I watched Insurrection on January 1st when it came out, after curing my headache. :mrgreen: I guess it won't work this way this year.

Marian - who expects Jerry's score to be excellent, just like his other Trek scores.

Just get on the bloody train to Germany and watch it there. Do a weekend trip or something!!!

I will NEVER watch a German dubbed Star Trek film in all of my life, that will be an act of blasphemy so great that I could not go on living.

I'm sure not even Marian and Chris Alfonso would stoop that low if there is any way they could avoid it.

Stefancos- who thinks the dubbed film/TV show if the worst invention of the 20th century. :wow:

I will NEVER watch a German dubbed Star Trek film in all of my life, that will be an act of blasphemy so great that I could not go on living.

Go to an English cinema in Germany.

I'm sure not even Marian and Chris Alfonso would stoop that low if there is any way they could avoid it.

I can avoid it - there's a good English cinema about 10 to 15 minutes from my home.

Marian - who hasn't seen a German Trek movie since he got DVD and doesn't intend to watch any more German DS9 episodes.

I hope there is finally a good space battle in this one,involving several vessels of the Federation,and I hope the ugly Enterprise E gets blown to bits to make room for the Enterprise F.

K.M.Starting to run out of imagination in replying to posts,now that in this moment his name fills the screen in the Last Reply column. 8O

Hmmm . . . I don't think I've seen a Star Trek film since I was 8 . . . . wonder if this is a good time to see one . . . . 8O

Hmmm . . . I don't think I've seen a Star Trek film since I was 8 . . . . wonder if this is a good time to see one . . . .  :)

Well, now that you're 10 maybe you'll have a whole new perspective on the series. :)

Neil

I hope there is finally a good space battle in this one,involving several vessels of the Federation,and I hope the ugly Enterprise E gets blown to bits to make room for the Enterprise F.

K.M.Starting to run out of imagination in replying to posts,now that in this moment his name fills the screen in the Last Reply column. :)

****SPOILER ALERT****

Gee, Mark, you actually get close to what is supposed to happen in the film. 'Course if you see the latest preview you'd understand.