The Angry Video Game Nerd

Henry B

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that can be the worst game ever made because I'm not sure it even qualifies as a game. I can't describe what that was.

Yes, I was in almost physical pain after being subjected to that. Very well done.

I remember those days when CD-ROMs were just starting to get mainstream and a lot of people thought "interactive movies" were going to be the next big thing.

Hah! Top 10 Dumbest Indiana Jones Moments.

I only agree with the KOTCS skull ones, apart from the fridge scene which has never bothered me (until the chipmunks pop up). All of the other moments are untouchable Indy lore as far as I'm concerned. Heck, some of the things he fingers are some of my fave bits from those movies.

I remember those days when CD-ROMs were just starting to get mainstream and a lot of people thought "interactive movies" were going to be the next big thing.

I remember that too thank god they stopped in their tracks.

Holy cow. I love this board, otherwise I would never remember to watch AVGN videos. This video was classic! Worst game ever easily! I can't imagine what the makers were thinking!

I was watching that video with headphones on. I stopped halfway through and went to go watch it somewhere private, after realizing I had been watching a slideshow of beefcake stills for a minute and a half. ;)

I actually enjoyed Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle when I was a kid, I think I even beat it. It reminded me a bit of Adventures of Lolo, a game I love. Should be interesting to see him do a game I actually like (I'm not counting his review of Super Mario 3).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

;) That was truly awesome. Ya I can see why he would end up shitting on Godzilla "2", it's definitely an insult to the first one. The Godzilla game on Gameboy does look hideous, wow lol. To me it looks something like from Pokemon, instead of what James mentioned.

Not surprised the games for X-Box and PS2 would be the games he wanted to play when he was younger, quite frankly I don't blame him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Castlevania, part 2 (Yes, Castlevania 2 is involved)

Rolfe says there will be two more Castlevania vids in November, focusing more on sharing his thoughts on one of his favorite franchises than on "anger". December will see the return of crappy games and classic Nerd.

EDIT- WATCH THIS ONE. This is, without a doubt, one of the best Nerd videos of the year.

Eh... I was hoping he'd do something over the top to Simon's Quest for dooming him to a life of reviewing shitty games. Instead, it was just like any other review in the new Nerd style. Nice Castlevania III review, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dunno... I still feel like he's not trying with these videos. We didn't even see his face in this one. Very straightforward. The only funny part for me was the ending: "Life sucks."