Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Trailer

mcdaid72000

How do you Rate The Trailer  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate the trailer to Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Trailer

• A+
    • A
    • A-
    • B+
    • B
    • B-
    • C+
    • C
    • C-
    • F

The sign-number of the plane where indy and his father escape in Last crusade is 'Something 3-PO'

And in raiders there is a Hieroglyph with R2 and C-3PO.

The plane Indy flies from Peru has OB-CPO on it.

ah oK

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I watched the movie again and found out this about ToD. Indiana Jones is fighting Mola Ram and his Thuggee Cult. Mola Ram and his Cult are worshipping Kali which Indy says no one has seen the ceremony over one hundred years. He is trying to rescue the Shankara Stones and the children. Hey even the name of the club Obi-Wan was taken from Star Wars. Wonder if there is a real club in Shanghai called Obi-Wan. That would be cool. So I greatfully apologize to you Indy4. You were right and I was wrong. I will keep on watching these movies until the 4th installment of the film come out in theaters. Bye.

You say that like you did something terrible. Just because my username's Indy4, doesn't mean I'm offended if somebody doesn't know every detail in the Indiana Jones films! :P

In the trailer,is the number of the crate in the back of the truck the same as the ark crate?

I don't have an HD enough version to see

K.M.

Is this the shot?

indy_crate.jpg

Looking for the Ark crate numbers I came across this old posting: http://www.theraider.net/news/fullstory_indy4.php?id=289