I Want To Star Wars Cds but...

KontG

Hi everybody,

I bought one cd versions of episode 1,2,3 and ultimate edition of episode 1... But I want to buy ultimate versions (or complete or expanded or whatelse) of episode 2 and episode 3... But I couldn't find :sleepy: How can I find and buy these expanded versions of episode 2 and 3??

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunatly, Ultimate Editions for Episodes II and III are not officially released. One of the many crimes of the world.

But I saw as mp3 expanded set of episode 3... I have it, here is track list;

Disc 1

01- 20th Century Fox Fanfare (0:20)\

02- Star Wars Main Title (1:31)\

03- Battle Over Coruscant (6:06)\

04- The Elevator Scene (2:56)*\

05- Count Dooku's Enterance (0:49)\

06- Grievous And The Droids (3:26)\

07- Another Happy Landing (0:41)\

08- Grievous Travels To Palpatine (1:50)\

09- Scenes And Dreams (4:46)\

10- Council Meeting (2:48)\

11- Palpatine's TV Set (1:37)\

12- Palpatine's Big Pitch (0:56)\

13- Good-bye, Old Friend (2:15)*\

14- Going To Utapau (2:15)*\

15- Riding The Lizard (1:27)**\

16- Obi-Wan Fares Droids (0:19)**\

17- Drawing Swords - Good Guys Arrive (1:35)\

18- Palpatine's Seduction (2:27)\

19- Rolling And Fighting With Grievous (2:12)*\

20- Dialogue With Mace (2:12)\

\

\

Disc 2

01- Padm\'8e's Ruminations (1:37)\

02- I Am The Senate

03- Palpatine Instructs Anakin (1:49)*\

04- Lament (4:22)\

05- Bail's Escape - Swimming - Droids (1:02)*/**\

06- News Of The Attack (1:24)\

07- Moving Things Along (4:16)\

08- Anakin's Dark Deeds (2:14)\

09- It Can't Be (2:40)**\

10- A Moody Trip (0:55)\

11- Padm\'8e's Visit (0:27)\

2- Hereos Collide - Yoda Falls (6:16)\

13- The Boys Continue (2:05)\

14- Revenge Of The Sith (Film Version Edit) (2:39)\

15- The Immolation Scene (2:38)\

16- Anakin Crawling

17- The Birth Of The Twins (1:25)\

18- Death Of Padm\'8e (2:10)\

19- Plans For The Twins (0:10)\

20- A Home For The Twins - End Credits (Film Version) (8:52)** \

\

\

but I want to buy it :sleepy:

There are several bootlegs and fan edits that exist of Episodes II and III, using material from video games etc and good quality DVD rips, however there are no official releases as yet....

.....sadly......

Welcome to the boards, and keep scrolling down the subjects for more info on various edits and sources for the music :)

Welcome to the forum as everyone said no official complete or expanded versions of Episodes 2 and 3 have been released. Only fan made edits exist. I really doubt you'll find someone who wants to sell it to you and don't be dumb enough to buy one please. A lot of people here don't condone buying bootleg scores.

Like Steef, I'm pretty sure they'll make an appearance at some point....at which time hopefully they'll have learned ALL the lessons from previous releases and give us some fantastic sets....but I won't hold my breath on either count....

Lucasfilm should take a page out of the Lord Of The Rings book and release a complete Saga box set that has all six complete intended scores for the films with remastered versions of the Original Trilogy.

It is indeed baffling why Lucasfilm continually refuses to properly issue these scores. I sometimes wonder whether it's Lucas, trying to protect humanity by not revealing the glorious recording sessions he was entrusted with, thus forcing a comparison with the twisted results on screen.

Or maybe he just doesn't care about the proper presentation of music. No shortage of evidence for that. Plus, I read a while back that he apparently doesn't care for DTS which is why even the Indy DVDs (a franchise he should be placed under a large rock for) only have 5.1. It's clearly his way or the highway.

Lucasfilm should take a page out of the Lord Of The Rings book and release a complete Saga box set that has all six complete intended scores for the films with remastered versions of the Original Trilogy.

Exactly! And if they could release the PM Ultimate Edition so soon after the original soudtrack, why couldn't they do the same with the other two prequels? :blink: ^_^

Well there was a report by a reputable source and member (who no longer posts here) who actually works in the business and claims to have seen a promo for a possible AOTC expended release back in 2003.

I heard that becuase of the sales of The Phantom Menace 2 Disc Ultimate Edition were so poor, that sony wouldn't look into releasing any previous unreleased material from Attack Of The Clones or Revenge Of The Sith

But lets face it, u've already got some of the ''Unreleased cues'' from the two movies when you own The Phantom Menace Ultimate Edition, because so much of it was tracked into the other 2 movies :S

It is true that a huge amount of unreleased music from Eps 2 and 3 is available if you know where to look, but that's not the point. Point is that these executives who cancelled these apparently planned releases clearly didn't realise the reason why the PM:UE sold so poorly. When you get people like that in charge of releasing music, I think it's no wonder we never get any decent releases these days.

In all honesty, with the exception of some the Duel music and the additional music to the arena cue, most of AOTC isn't really worth it or unlistenable since it's all edited and tracked and looped etc etc etc.

I think the original soundtrack for AOTC pretty much has all the hi-lights from the film.

Unless there's some unheard music Williams recorded but it was dropped from the film.

Unless there's some unheard music Williams recorded but it was dropped from the film.

Given the state of the music in the film, I'd rather expect that to be the case.

I think there's a decent amount of music Williams wrote for the final duel(s) that hasn't seen the light of day yet. There's a lot of loops and obvious edits in what's in the film.