One Ring To Rule Them All.....

Justin

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Justin did buy it. I want one ring like that!!!

Indysolo: the film may be boring (the first one, because you haven't seen 2 and 3), but not the book. A literary masterpiece. One of the best books ever. When you (most people) start reading it, you can't stop till you end the trilogy.

I loved the first movie!!!!!!!!!!1

Anyway, my complaint is this.. If there is only one ring, how come everyone has one?! I mean, really, I think we should all sue!

Yes I did buy it. Although it doesn't seem to work. :angry:

Something must be wrong maybe I'm not doing it right. Which finger did Frodo put it on?

Justin - :music:

P.S. Shut it Bulk. :angry:

Which finger did Frodo put it on?

I don't think Tolkien ever tells us which finger (it's the index finger in the PJ film(s) as far as I recall), but it's the right hand. I don't think it matters though, it should work on any finger on any hand.

Marian - who doubts Justin would stand the slightest chance against Sauron if he tried to claim the ring.

Marian - who doubts Justin would stand the slightest chance against Sauron if he tried to claim the ring.

Oh yeeeaaaaahhh???

Hmm you're probably right. :P

Justin -Downloading TTT Trailer. :)

BTW for those of you who are interested here is the final Two Towers poster :mrgreen:

http://www.lordoftherings.net/index_features.html

Indysolo: the film may be boring (the first one, because you haven't seen 2 and 3), but not the book. A literary masterpiece. One of the best books ever. When you (most people) start reading it, you can't stop till you end the trilogy.

I tried to read it, I really did. I wanted to have them all read before the movie came out. Couldn't get through it. :sleep1::sleep1: :sleep1:

Neil

BTW for those of you who are interested here is the final Two Towers poster :)

Rumour (as TheOneRing.net) has it that this is NOT the final poster, which is supposed to come out early December.

Marian - who just tried to get midnight premiere tickets but had to learn they've been sold out for a whole month (got excellent seats for Chamber of Secrets though :mrgreen:)

If it's only one ring, why do they have to make three boring movies about it?

Oh that's right, it's based on 3 boring books.

Neil

you and i will never see eye to eye on this one. i can understand why you didn't like Attack of Clones, because as a film it can be ripped apart for its flaws. but i felt that The Fellowship of the Ring was an outstanding movie, and i know everyone has their own opinion of it, but ripping on it the way you do, you should have more reason other than "it was boring."

and the books are incredible fantasies whose impact on the world of literature and storytelling as a whole is enormous.

Ted

i felt that The Fellowship of the Ring was an outstanding movie, and i know everyone has their own opinion of it, but ripping on it the way you do, you should have more reason other than "it was boring."  

The movie doesn't warrant any more attention, therefore it's going to remain just boring from my point of view.

Neil

It's Neil's opinion, no on has to agree, he doesn't have to back it up if he chooses not to.

That's right. And at this point it's no use arguing with him. 8O

Justin -Who knows from personal experience. ;)

I don't obsess over movies much, but Lord of the Rings is amazing! It's the type of movie that you can watch over and over again and never get tired of. The weekend after I got it, I watched it three times and if I had had time, I would have watched it again three more times! Unfortunately, other things required my attention, but you can call Lord of the Rings anything except boring! Of course, that's my opinion.

Cathy

I think I've seen it 3 times now and I've been deliberately saving up my next viewing for the longer version :)

I think I've seen it 3 times now and I've been deliberately saving up my next viewing for the longer version :)

me too! i'll be purchasing that, Star Wars and The Chamber of Secrets soundtrack on the same day!

Ted, who is looking forward to November 12th. :angry:

me too! i'll be purchasing that, Star Wars and The Chamber of Secrets soundtrack on the same day!

Ted, who is looking forward to November 12th. :angry:

What about the soundtrack to Die Another Day? I'm sure you just forgot to include that on your list.

Neil - testing out the new "attachment" feature

i'm going to wait until i see the movie before i purchase the soundtrack. if the score is as good as Tomorrow Never Dies, i will for sure, pick up a copy of the new Bond soundtrack.

Ted, who is anticipating the score to Treasure Planet more than Die Another Day

Hey Joe, that video of Spiderman affects the character?

:|  

SPI DA MAN!  :biglaugh:

It is not officially endorsed by the filmmakers, the way the "Yo Da Man" commercial is.

Neil

That's not Joe, that Neil.

Stefancos-  :roll:

:) Your insight overwhelms me. :)

Joe was the one offended by the Yoda add.

It is not officially endorsed by the filmmakers, the way the "Yo Da Man" commercial is.  

I knew, i just wanna joke.

Darn it was fun was it?

• 3 years later...