Short Films

Koray Savas

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, no I would never do that. I think there was a thread about currently listening to tracks that got merged into the last score you listend to thread, I wouldn't have done that either.

Anyway, the only short films I can remember seeing are Pixar ones, Roger Rabbit ones, and all the old Looney Tunes / 3 Stooges stuff.

I think I saw that advertisement-based one that recently won an Oscar, but now that I think about it I think ti was just a clip. I never saw the original version of 9 either.

Ilha das flores by Jorge Furtado. I couldn't find it with the original audio and English subtitles at first sight, but you can use your highly developed brain and opposable thumb to find it.

Usually the videos that make you log in to prove your age say something to the effect of "people have complained about the content of this video." Makes you think there are people who scour the web for such illicit and immoral content.

Though that one's been posted for almost 8 months under the radar. Someone in the Bible Belt committee to censor YouTube must've missed it.

Hell, Facebook wouldn't let me post that dancing spider YouTube video with the jazzy clarinet. Explain that.

Makes you think there are people who scour the web for such illicit and immoral content.

Conservative Christians usually (but not always),from my experience of the web.

This is the winning entry (picked by Ridley Scott) for Phillip's 'Parallel Lines' contest held last year. The rules were;

1. Three minutes long

2. Contain only these 6 lines of dialogue.

“What is that?”

“It’s a unicorn”,

“Never seen one up close before”

“Beautiful”

“Get away, get away”

“I’m sorry”

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Well, bumping an old thread, but I just watched this magnificent short. (only 3 minutes)

It's a Greek Gay short, but if you get past this and you don't have a problem, it's a sublime and moving piece of filming and cinematography:

http://www.yatzer.com/FAWNS-thanasis-tsimpinis

d1-Thanasis-Tsimpinis-FAWNS-yatzer.jpg

2-Thanasis-Tsimpinis-FAWNS-yatzer.jpg

01-Thanasis-Tsimpinis-FAWNS-yatzer.jpg

3-Thanasis-Tsimpinis-FAWNS-yatzer.jpg