The Adventures of Tintin: Tracklist revealed!

Jay

What I retain is that c.d. is 65 minutes long out of a possible 78, with a dropped track (again, why?) that we'll probably want once we see the film. That's pretty short for a Williams OST. I would have been happy with 72-75 minutes.

But do we already know exactly how much music Williams composed for the film? We know the film is around 100 minutes, but do we know the length of the score? Jason?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interestingly, this retailer includes track times:

http://www.musicmeter.nl/album/229861

They match up with the track times I posted, but since they stole our artwork who knows if they stole our track times too!

Also, look at the "label" they list the soundtrack as coming out on!

If I had a choice between getting a 19 track version and an 18 track version (even if the 1 track in question is boring), I would prefer the 19 track version, of course,

Now, I have been a member of jwfan long enough to know that some feel differently. If the 1 track is boring, they wouldn't wanna have it, because they are more concerned about the "overall quality of the album." ;)

Makes me wonder if different countries will indeed be getting different versions!

Europe gets 19-track-long version, US the other one. :whistle:

It is actually possible that the US gets 18 tracks - plus a Target bonus track - while the rest of the world gets 19 tracks.

To be honest, it wouldn't surprise me.

Interestingly, this retailer includes track times:

http://www.musicmeter.nl/album/229861

They match up with the track times I posted, but since they stole our artwork who knows if they stole our track times too!

Also, look at the "label" they list the soundtrack as coming out on!

Now isn't it possible that, by coincidence, this is the official artwork?

I mean, after all Roald used the officlal movie poster to create it (it's not like he drew it himself)... ;)