Variety article on JW and Spielberg

Percival

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah a nice little article on their collaboration. John Burligame always has had appreciation for Williams and his work.

Very nice article.

Curiously, I recently asked to Jon Burlingame if he was planning to interview Williams toward the release of Tintin and War Horse--he replied saying he was initially scheduled to talk with him, but apparently JW has now decided he won't do any press for both scores as he wants the music to speak for itself. The Man is really humble!

Very nice article.

Curiously, I recently asked to Jon Burlingame if he was planning to interview Williams toward the release of Tintin and War Horse--he replied saying he was initially scheduled to talk with him, but apparently JW has now decided he won't do any press for both scores as he wants the music to speak for itself. The Man is really humble!

He's embarrassed about how they turned out. I wouldn't want to talk about them, either!

Very nice article.

He's embarrassed about how they turned out. I wouldn't want to talk about them, either!

What to you mean by "embarassed about how they turned out" ? I don't get it...

Oh, you know with a different language sometimes, you're trying so much to understand what people are writing that you completely fall apart from the sense of humor... :blush:

I don't use online translator (I'm trying to not unlearn what I learnt!).

Oh, you know with a different language sometimes, you're trying so much to understand what people are writing that you completely fall apart from the sense of humor... :blush:

I don't use online translator (I'm trying to not unlearn what I learnt!).

Sarcasm is hard to get when its words on a screen sometimes

But basically, 95% of Hlao-roo's posts are meant to be taken as a joke :)