Is Yoda's face taken from Williams' features?

Does Yoda look like Williams?  

17 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes Williams looks like Yoda
    • No Williams Doesn't Look Like Yoda
    • Not so sure, I need the ears to make up my mind

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't find the comparision insulting at all. After all, Yoda represents wisdom, knowledge and mastery of his own art... and so does Williams!

Ah how true it is. Good point.

Ted

I don't think it's insulting, but I could see some people being insulted if you compared their look to Yoda's. :mrgreen:

Apart from the ears, Herrmann and this Gringots goblin(¿?) clone of each other.

You know, everytime I saw the movie, I actually wondered who that Goblin reminded me of - and finally found out after months.

Marian - LOL

I read somewhere that Yoda (at least his eyes) were modeled after Albert Einstein...or was that E.T.? I forget. :roll:

I read somewhere that Yoda (at least his eyes) were modeled after Albert Einstein...or was that E.T.? I forget. :roll:

Well, it has been proven that they are from the same home by E.T. himself so I can understand why you would confuse the two.

Ted

The Spielberg / Williams collaboration cover - Yeah when I bought it, I actually think that was the first time I saw John"s face. and true story, I thought he look like Yoda!!! And that he looked unbelievably wise!!!!I remember thinking, this guy is intelligent - like me

pete

The Spielberg / Williams collaboration cover - Yeah when I bought it, I actually think that was the first time I saw John"s face. and true story, I thought he look like Yoda!!! And that he looked unbelievably wise!!!!I remember thinking, this guy is intelligent - like me

pete

It was E.T. Spielberg had his eyed modeled after Einstein, Hemingway . . . and one other, but I can't remember whom.

Ray Barnsbury

Carl Sandburg is the third :)

I found it in the book that accompanies the E.T. DVD. Spielberg also said, "I loved their eyes and wanted E.T.'s eyes to be as frivolous and wizened and sad as those three icons."

TESB give us two important hints:

When Yoda says: Do or do not! There is no try!

And John Williams, for me, always DO great scores. He doesn't TRY!!!! :)

The second hint: see the TESB again and you'll see Yoda conducting The London Symphony with his hands and his eyes closed!!!! The X-Wing was lifted up by the Force of the Music!!!! LOL

Now I know John Williams is Yoda!!!!! :ola:

Jarbas from Brazil

Ok, for the unbelievers (Is it this word?):

The members of The London Symphony are hidden among the trees of Dagobah... most of them inside The Magic Tree. If Darth Vader's vision hadn't attached Luke, he would be find out many members of the chord and woodwind session!!!!!

Yoda would be forced to say: "I am... JOHN WILLIAMS!!!!" And it would be a terrible revelation for Luke!!!!! (And Williams would have to compose "The London Symphony March/John Williams' Theme" to follow this climatic scene)!!!!!!!

:ola::):(:(ROTFLMAO

Jarbas from Brazil