Star Wars closing credit music questions

LexsCTJill

Listening to all my albums. 1-9     7-9 sounds every so slightly different.   Second bridge of trumpets (I think this is how to describe it) seems to be absent once the Force Awakens.  Thoughts anyone?   Is this correct. 

8 minutes ago, Loert said:

Yes! The second bridge has been reserved for the LSO - for legal reasons, only then are allowed to play it.

But only since the Force has awakened. Before then, it was perfectly finn for everyone to play it.

1 hour ago, Loert said:

Yes! The second bridge has been reserved for the LSO - for legal reasons, only they are allowed to play it.

What does reserved for LSO mean?    And why is there legal reasons. The second bridge is there for 1-6   thanks for the reply. 

47 minutes ago, LexsCTJill said:

What does reserved for LSO mean?    And why is there legal reasons. The second bridge is there for 1-6   thanks for the reply. 

Sorry LexsCTJill I was just trying to be funny (LSO stands for London Symphony Orchestra who played 1-6).

I don't actually know why they skip the "second bridge" in 7-9, it might just be for the simple reason of giving a greater proportion of the end credits to new themes. I can't see any artistic reason for doing so, though...I always preferred it with the "second bridge" in there.

Welcome to the forum! :)

55 minutes ago, Loert said:

Sorry LexsCTJill I was just trying to be funny (LSO stands for London Symphony Orchestra who played 1-6).

I don't actually know why they skip the "second bridge" in 7-9, it might just be for the simple reason of giving a greater proportion of the end credits to new themes. I can't see any artistic reason for doing so, though...I always preferred it with the "second bridge" in there.

I get what you mean now LSO..    It is interesting why he did it for 7-9. huh

55 minutes ago, Loert said:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Thanks