Cello Music

Victoria

Dear all,

I am a proffesional cellist who is finishing the master in London. I would love to learn and play for my final recital the "Three pieces for cello solo (I: rosewood, II: pickin' and III: The long way north)" but I am unable to find any place that sells the music, not even in internet. 

Can you help me with this, please ?  I would really appreciate if I could find as soon as possible... ! 

Thanks a lot !

Victoria 

Victoria, I work at a Conservatoire and while I can't help you directly with this one, have you spoken to your Head of Department or the library at your instituion? Maybe they have something or know someone that has performed the pieces. Worth a try :)

You should also consider reaching out to Joann Kane Music Services who most likely did the engraving of the work as they might be able to advise you if it exists in an extant way or is held and unpublished.  

I think this might be available for renting. Try contacting either JoAnn Kane Music Service or Hal Leonard.

I recall chating with someone about the Cello Concerto, and the person was able to rent the score as far he provided a date for the performance.