Analyses of Scores by Incanus!

Dear John Williams devotees,

Some years back I found following JW score analysis by a fan named Incanus, which in my opinion is excellent!!!

I am new to this message board and apologize for asking possibly something that is trivial. I can't find the other analyses by Incanus which I know they exist somewhere in the one forum.

My question: can you provide URLs of the other analyses ( I think I saw one of Harry Potter and the Prisoner Of Askaban by Incanus once ) to John Williams' works, especially from Incanus?

Sorry to ask you perhaps something so trivial, but I used the search engine and didn't find something at first.

Hi @Thomas Ketelsen! Nice to hear you have enjoyed my analyses of John Williams' music.

Here are a couple of my older more extensive analyses from the Review section here at JWFan:

A.I. - The Artificial Intelligence

The Lost World - Jurassic Park

Lincoln

Other analyses (not just mine) can be found in the Score Analyses & Cue Lists -page of JWFan.

Inky also has a huge passion for Howard Shore's Middle-earth music and wrote a very thorough analysis of the themes from The Hobbit trilogy for now defunct Films On Wax website. It still exists on my friend Charlie Brigden's blog although not formatted properly. One of the reason I regret not having the site online is those articles...or at least presented properly (with working clips etc). :)

Themes of The Hobbit – Chapter 1 – Dwarves, Hobbits and Wizards

Themes of The Hobbit – Chapter 2 – Elves, Forces of Evil, The Dragon & Other Creatures

Themes of The Hobbit – Chapter 3 – The World of Men, Nature & Old Friends

Well worth a read even though not John Williams related. :)

Karol