The Electric State (Alan Silvestri, 2024)

Although Silvestri’s music doesn’t often do much for me, I’m glad he’s still getting plum assignments. The Electric State looks to be a very interesting movie, as does Zemeckis’ Here, and both are coming out this year!

An admittedly interesting pick.

Couldn’t be less interested in an upcoming Russo Brothers flick even with that.

As much as I like their Marvel work, everything they did after that was really bad. There's that generic and forgettable spy movie with Ryan Gosling and Chris Evans that cost Netflix $200 million and that Amazon show that was also uber-expensive and no one watched it.

Still, looking forward for the Silvestri score.

13 minutes ago, Edmilson said:

As much as I like their Marvel work, everything they did after that was really bad. There's that generic and forgettable spy movie with Ryan Gosling and Chris Evans that cost Netflix $200 million and that Amazon show that was also uber-expensive and no one watched it.

What Amazon show?

THE GRAY MAN was rather disappointing and generic, yes. I haven't seen CHERRY.

But as producers, they've done some fine things post-Marvel. The two EXTRACTION movies and RELIC are great. Also, the super-chilling show FROM -- very Stephen King.

I guess their biggest dream is to direct a Bond movie. I don't think EON would say no to them after they made two movies that grossed over $2 billion dollars each.