What would you choose..

King Mark

Choose your prise  

18 members have voted

1. 1.

• A one of a kind,autographed complete score release of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom given to you personally by John Williams
    • 1000$ in cash
    • A free trip to Hawaii

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's easy. The soundtrack, of course, since John is personally handing over the price. That's an experience that will last much longer than 1000 bucks.

----------------

Alex Cremers

This is hard.

But then....

I could bring in buckloads of CDR's with TOD to trade... hmmmm...... TOD and profit, I guess I'll take that.

I wanted to make a different situation than "buying a complete ToD on e-bay for a lot of money".This one is a real dilamna.I choose the score,though I'd love to go to Hawaii.Imagine beeing summoned by JW so he can give your most sougth after music from his personnal archives?

I am surprised no one choose the money...yet.Of course,once again,I see Morn is driven by greed.

K.M.

maravillas-hawai.jpg

My way around this dilemma is the following :

01: Recieve the score from Johnny.

02: Make a small CD pressing factory.

03: Make endless copies that look like originals.

04: Sell them on different Ebay regions for $1000 each as ( Rare signed by Williams )

05: Rake in the $$$$$$ day after day from the desperate "Limited edition" score seekers.

06: When the scam is discovered, then to avoid immediate incarceration by police, i would -

07: Drive speedily to the arranged rendezvous point with ("Slalom on Mt Humol" playing).

08: Spend $2000 arriving at Hawaii in a "Journey to the Island" style Helicopter scene.

09: Own 3000 concubines, start a mango / coconut export business, and lay back.

10: If Interpol comes after me, my moles within Interpol will notify me of potential danger.

11: I'll leap on the Helicopter again and escape to Thailand. Once more i'll make a new CD factory

12: Rake in the $$$$$ day after day from the desperate "Limited Edition" score seekers.

13: Settle in a beach area, watching the money from Coconut/Mango/CD sales come in.

14: Pay corruption money to the local Thai police (very common) to keep Interpol away.

15: Laze away the days on the sunny beach or inside my harem, Listening to film scores.

16: Occasionally take trips out of the country (in disguise) to go and watch film score concerts.

17: Die at age 95 while making love to a 18yr old Thai girl (with "Anything goes" playing)

"It's all about fortune and glory kid.....fortune aaaand glory" ;)