Has John Williams actually been here?

nja

Do you think John Williams has ever visited this site?  

26 members have voted

1. 1.

• He may have been here at least once
    • Not in a million years

While reading certain choice comments of late, I wondered if JW has even in his life been here. Stupid question? Maybe. Maybe not.

Would it be all that unlikely that he might one day out of curiosity type his name into Google. When this site came up in the top ten listings, I could see him poking around the site, glancing through recent forum topics etc.

And now for the real question, would he be genuinely impressed at what he found or think we're all a bunch of nuts? I have my own opinions on the matter. . .

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the evidence points to no, he has never been here. He has admitted he is not a computer guy.

However, his sons have likely been here. And obviously would have told J about it.

LOL

I doubt he's been here. Could be cool, though. Maybe he's actually a member under another name. Maybe he's actually one of those hippie fanboys constantly bashing Horner and the likes. :)

;)

- Marc

My guess it's AI, the old AI.

Btw, I think Hector J. Guzman is right and it probably went like this.

Grandson says: Hey grandpa, did you know there's a forum devoted to you?

Williams: Really, what do they talk about? My music? Are they discussing my music?

Grandson: Hmmmm, no, hardly. They're like a bunch of housewives with opinions on just about everything. Here, see for yourself.

Williams: :?

-----------------

Alex Cremers

I agree. I think that Williams himself likely never touches a computer, but maybe people around him showed it to him. He would likely be extremely flattered.

Remember that autograph event gone awry? Weebo, wasn't it? There was mention of us there.

The next time he is interviewed, someone should ask him. :)

That had to do with this A.I. promo I believe?

Wrong, though I never recieved that item from him either, despite multiple promises

And what were these
"so called" troubles
exactly?

I do not longer remember, nor do I care to try.

Stefancos- :)

I dont think Johnny has been here. I suspect his view is that of Charlton Heston, who said "The internet is for lonely people" (which is often true). And as for the suggestion that he typed his own name into Google.com...LOL No chance. He's not that sad and insecure. He knows he's famous already.

Johnny has'nt been here (imo). :music:

And as for the suggestion that he typed his own name into Google.com...LOL No chance. He's not that sad and insecure. He knows he's famous already.  

Johnny has'nt been here (imo). :music:

I've heard of famous people confessing to typing their name in a search engine. It's difficult to resist.

-----------------

Alex Cremers

Max Schreck?

Max the robot from Spacecamp?

What about Max Payne??  

Or what about this Max?  

See, isn't Max like the best name on the planet.

I am sorry to say I am none of those, I'm like 100 times better than all of them

Stefancos wrote:

Max...I....love....you!!!

About time you admitted it

Jessica Alba is one hot chick but that show was pretty weak. Seemed like a Buffy the Vampire Slayer type deal.

Weak though enjoyable because of the "eye candy". But then suddenly, it became all zombie-like. Was James Cameron still connected to the show when that "change" happened?

-----------------

Alex Cremers