"Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" Tracks

Crono

Yeah, I'm thinking something along those lines, also maybe like The Tennis Game, For Gillian, and Jim's New Life. Hopefully with a little wintry magic.

Ray Barnsbury

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a big fan of For Gillian or The Tennis Game, but certainly something like that, within the HP world, would be very welcome. Jim's New Life is of course irresistable.

I'm thinking the Snowball Scene is in place of the mud-throwing, as Hogsmeade appears to be covered in snow for its appearance in the movie. Judging by the trailer I think there will be a snowball fight between Malfoy, perhaps his cronies and Ron and Harry. Probably a magical fight, wouldn't surprise me.

There is a snowball fight in GoF and I dont recall it was magical. But hey, who knows what Cuaron made of this fight :sigh:

Hahahaha, oh no! Not magic in a school which revolves around magic!! And the one in GoF was magical, at least Gred and Forge charmed some snowballs to hit people. They also did this in PS and charmed the snowballs to follow Quirrell around and hit his turban. It's not messing with a scene. Quite frankly I find it much more interesting than mud being fling in someone's face.

That would be another scene Cuaron has messed with.

You know if I'm not mistaken Cuaron was hired for that very purpose.

Justin -Wondering what HPFan thinks directors are for. :sigh:

Anyoner know how much music in on the POA CD in terms of time?  

Seems like it will have about 65 minutes worth.

I bet its about 8 or 9 minutes longer than that.

Yeah you might be right.

72 minutes sounds more like it.

I'm not a big fan of For Gillian

:sigh:

Neil

:oops:

My mistake. I got mixed up for a minute, thought it was Gloria from Monsignor. I love For Gillian.

You are forgiven. Although Gloria is a good cue. I can see why someone wouldn't like it.

Justin

Justin -Wondering what HPFan thinks directors are for. ;)

I know what they are for, do you?

Although Gloria is a good cue.  

Yes,the theme is quite good,especially in Santoni's Compassion.I think Gloria is the only JW cue that plays out in a film without a single sound effect or dialogue line.

k.M.

I'm just not crazy about the actual tracks. I love the two themes from the movie (or three, I don't remember), but the Gloria version of the theme is not the one I prefer.

But I haven't listened to it in a while.

Yes,the theme is quite good,especially in Santoni's Compassion.I think Gloria is the only JW cue that plays out in a film without a single sound effect or dialogue line.

Gillian's Escape my man. Gillian's Freakin' Escape. :P

Justin

You know I know its not usually done, but wouldn't it be nice if for this score they put some commentary from JW on the score in the CD booklet.

I mean this is a special score from the man.

Gillian's Escape my man. Gillian's Freakin' Escape. :P

Justin

Gunshot and tire squeals, Justin.

Neil

I was going to mention The Fury. There are several cues that are mostly music, but I think they all have small bits of sound effects. Other than Gillian's Escape there also the wonderful sequence where Gillian walks around the house at night.

Marian - supposing main and end titles don't count. 8O

I'm pretty sure it is not shown on TV often.

Plus i never saw it in a videoclub to rent either.Is it out on DVD?

K.M.Who never saw Heartbeeps either.

I'll be on the lookout for it then.That's the kind of film that may end up in the Clearance bin for real cheap.

K.M.