Over the Moon, a John Williams Biography by Roberto Aschieri

David Vincent

overthemoon_small.jpg

"John Williams Biography

'Over the Moon', the first book about the life and works of John Williams, has been written in Spanish, Fernando Pereyra reports. The 400-page edition, written by Argentinian film director Roberto Aschieri and Chilean composer Fabrizio de Negri Murillo, includes a detailed biography, an extensive compilation of quotes and opinions by Williams, pictures, sheet music excerpts and in-depth analysis on every Williams score. The new book, already available in Chile, has been approved by Williams himself and will be also distributed Argentina, Mexico and Spain."

Does anybody know how can I get this book or if somebody is ready to trade one with me ?

I also heard about an english translation, so is there one available ?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have found this page from where you can buy the book if you are in Chile, but I don't belived the price : $7000 !!!

Can somebody tell me if it is US dollars or if there are Chilean dollars and what the price is in USD and EUR ?

http://www.beethovenfm.cl/programacion/pro...ncion/libro.act

I believe this is in Chilean Peso. I worked it out that one Chilean Peco equals about $0.023 cents Australian which if correct works out to be about $161.00 Australian. Geez I hope I got that one right :?

I have found this page from where you can buy the book if you are in Chile, but I don't belived the price : $7000 !!!

Can somebody tell me if it is US dollars or if there are Chilean dollars and what the price is in USD and EUR ?

http://www.beethovenfm.cl/programacion/pro...ncion/libro.act

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

7,000 Chile Pesos = $11.13 (US Dollars)!!!

8O

7,000 Chile Pesos = ?9.26 (Euro)!!!

;)

7,000 Chile Pesos = £6.21 (Pounds)!!!

8O

7,000 Chile Pesos = $14.60 (Canada Dollars)!!!

:nono:

7,000 Chile Pesos = ¥1,221.52 (Yen)!!!

Can you say BARGAIN??? At that price I think I'm gonna buy a few and pass em out to "mi amigos!" Ole!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

7,000 Chile Pesos = $11.13 (US Dollars)!!!

8O  

7,000 Chile Pesos = ?9.26 (Euro)!!!

;)  

7,000 Chile Pesos = £6.21 (Pounds)!!!

8O  

7,000 Chile Pesos = $14.60 (Canada Dollars)!!!

:nono:  

7,000 Chile Pesos = ¥1,221.52 (Yen)!!!

Can you say BARGAIN??? At that price I think I'm gonna buy a few and pass em out to "mi amigos!" Ole!!!

You forget about $150 for a course in Spanish.

This book has been around for a couple of years now.

But there was no translation when it was released... perhaps 2 years after maybe... let's hope for it.

Philippe BL

Yeah, and if I recall, John Williams send a note of thank you to the author. Ricard had all info up on his site a few years back (perhaps when it was called JW Central?)

now that you mention it, i think i remember it.

Then I have not seen it in regular stores here ROTFLMAO

Anyway, it says reviews of all scores... all scores till the date of publishing, wich will left many ( i hope ) out of it :P