The Official "King Mark" Thread

King Mark

Well,since I haven't dissapeared from the MB for months this year,or that I am planning to go anywhere for that matter,and that Stefancos will forget my birthday as usual,I am starting my own official thread in my honor about my ongoing posting at the JWfan.

K.M.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

King Mark,

I have been watching this board for a long time, but I have not been posting that much, because I really do not have that much to say. I must say, I have really appreciated your comments on John Williams, and I will be the first to wish you a happy birthday :-)

Sacred-Fire

He?s the one who normally scrounges for unreleased JW music with the intensity of a starving man for food. But, alas, I'm disillusioned to learn that he hasn?t even watched Stepmom, much less teared up at the crucial Columbus/Williams moments, proving he still has a way to go. When he gets in touch with his sensitive side, most likely suppressed by decades of patriarchal indoctrination, he will finally open himself up to the other half of JW?s genious and may even stop choking his hero in that picture.

- Adam, holding out hope

If it was The Official Indysolo and Stefancos Thread you'd be drooling all over it.

Justin - Who thinks the biased discrimination stops here!!

Well,since I haven't dissapeared from the MB for months this year,or that I am planning to go anywhere for that matter,and that Stefancos will forget my birthday as usual,I am starting my own official thread in my honor about my ongoing posting at the JWfan.

Yay? :?

:P

John- who tends to agree with KM about just about everything.

I think you are a great guy KM.

WOW i'm such a good lier.

Sorry had to do that, it popped into my head and i thought it was brilliant.

I always picture KM as Darth Vader. Just like Stefan is the talking mug, Neil is Wonder Woman (or so I thought the first time I skimmed past his avatar, Kinda like the same way Marc will always be Mr. Brethasmick, because that's how I read it the first time I skimmed his name), The artist formally and formerly known as A.I. is a topless chick with a hat, Maestro JW is Mr. What's his name, BigKenLittle is Canadia, Joe is a big shark....(I wonder if you notice any trend).

Morlock- who wonders if everyone pictures him as a painting of a guy with a beard and a hood with a mischievous look on his face

I always picture KM as Darth Vader. Just like Stefan is the talking mug, Neil is Wonder Woman (or so I thought the first time I skimmed past his avatar, Kinda like the same way Marc will always be Mr. Brethasmick, because that's how I read it the first time I skimmed his name), The artist formally and formerly known as A.I. is a topless chick with a hat, Maestro JW is Mr. What's his name, BigKenLittle is Canadia, Joe is a big shark....(I wonder if you notice any trend).  

Morlock- who wonders if everyone pictures him as a painting of a guy with a beard and a hood with a mischievous look on his face

you forgot "TommyJohnson is the Homer Jones". :|

Sometimes I'm scared of you're avatar, especially when I'm alone n the dark listening to the track "Temple of Doom"... :D

• 3 years later...

I think we should all -- especially the newcomers among us -- take a few minutes here to honor KM's imitable presence on this message board. I've always believed KM to be the true face of JWFAN, and his keen, level-headed contributions to the Indy box set thread reaffirm my conviction.

:rolleyes:

three_duel.jpg

"This thread is the most pointless thing since 'How to Learn French' was translated into French."

I stand by my initial statement.

Is that pic Quint quoted the famous KM/Vader choking Williams pic? Why is it not showing up on my browser? Anyone else just have blank white space?

Is that pic Quint quoted the famous KM/Vader choking Williams pic? Why is it not showing up on my browser? Anyone else just have blank white space?

It's blank for me as well.

EDIT: Ah, I see.