• Indy shooting the Arab guy with the sword
    • When Frank Abagnale pretends to be a doctor but doesn't know what to do
    • When Donovan grows old really fast
    • Other

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only 3 of these might make a top Spielberg moment list(Jaws, Raiders sword and melt), the rest are not even in the running.

#1 would be Elliot telling E.T. I love you.

I think I might throw in the bombing of the POW camp in Empire of the Sun. Specifically, the slow-motion shot of the P-51 pilot waving at Jim. Outstanding fjlmmaking.

Although, I think I'd have to go with the shot in Close Encounters that follows Roy and Gillian up the side of the hill when they see Devils Tower for the first time in person. That's pretty freakin sweet.

I have too much Indy moments...I could do a "Indy favourite moment" poll...bt here I voted for "Indy shoothing the damn Arab sword-man. Too bad they didn't put the deleted scenes on the DVDs!!!

Although, I think I'd have to go with the shot in Close Encounters that follows Roy and Gillian up the side of the hill when they see Devils Tower for the first time in person.  That's pretty freakin sweet.

:|

Neil

-Henry Jones: You Idiot! You think my son would be that stupid; he would bring my diary all the way back here?.... You didn't, did you? .... You didn't bring it, did you?

-Indiana: Well, uh...

-Henry Jones: You did!

-Indiana: Look, can we discuss this later?

-Henry Jones: I should have mailed it to the Marx Brothers.

-Indiana: Will you take it easy?

-Henry Jones: Take it easy? Why do you think I sent it home in the first place? So it wouldn't fall into their hands!

-Indiana: I came here to save you!

-Henry Jones: OH YEAH? And who's gonna come to save you, JUNIOR?

-Indiana: I TOLD YOU...

[Ra...tatatatata!!!]

-Indiana: ... Don't call me Junior!

-Henry Jones: Look what you did!! I can't BELIEVE what you did!!

All of Jaws

All of CE3K (save the SE ending)

All of Raiders

All of E.T.

I find it too hard to choose just one, but out of the choices listed, I'd say Genarro getting eaten off the loo. I remember that being the most talked about moment in the entire film when it came out. Everyone knew that was the film where a guy was eaten off a toilet by a dinosaur. :D

- Marc

Going to cinema to see the same film 3 times is kinda a waste of money...even if I love a film, I could never see in the cinema more than once.

That's why VHS and DVDs are for!! :D

Going to cinema to see the same film 3 times is kinda a waste of money...even if I love a film, I could never see in the cinema more than once.

I saw Jaws, Star Wars, Close Encounters, Jaws 2, Superman, Star Trek the Motion Picture, ESB, Raiders, STTWoK, Poltergeist, E.T, Temple of Doom all at least 8 times at the theatre, many in the teens and 1 in particular in the 20's. If todays movies were as good, and the prices a bit cheaper I might still.

That's why I think it's a waste of money...the cinema are expensive!! If I would go in a cinema 2 times, would be for 2 different films. If I liked in particular that film, I will buy the DVD (VHS some years ago) when released.

I mostly don't buy DVD's,so when a film I really like comes out in the theater,I see it 3 or 4 times.For example I saw PoA 4 times in the theater last summer,but I have not even rented the DVD yet.

K.M.

"Come."  

"Stay."  

It's the saddest Spielberg moment, the most tear-jerking Spielberg moment, and the Spielberg moment that is scored the best.  

Oh, yeah, it's from "ET."  

Oh, I completely agree. I need to watch E.T. again, it's been a while.

Ray Barnsbury