I have Harry Potter Music News

tony69

Prizoner of Azkaban score is now published on the HL website. Dayum thats hawt. THe list is:

A Bridge To The Past

Aunt Marge's Waltz

Double Trouble

The Knight Bus

Witches, Wands And Wizards

So as you see it also sucks ass cuz it doesn't have Buckbeak. wtf! hopefully witches, wands and wizards=buckbeaks' flight which i higlhy doubt.

And btw, does anyone have these signature editions? i just found out these ones existed. Midway March and Sound the Bells. thanks.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And ALSO, they just published JW's arrangement of Star Spangled Banner. (the one for 2004) Wow. They're publishign so much stuff.

hopefully witches, wands and wizards=buckbeaks' flight which i higlhy doubt.

I think it is comprised of The Quidditch Match and the Snowball Fight (and another cue?)

Hey someone changed my post heading! grr....well that was the sexy news. is that not sexy enough KM? its so sick yo. anyways, i cant wait till Victor Navorski's Tail comes out.

I don't think Azkaban is ready for purchase yet...try one of the dealers.And i haven't seen Midway and sound the bells either..

As soon as they get out,i'll get them for sure.I'm not sure if you meant 1941 instead of Midway.I have 1941,just recently published i think.

If you find a place to buy Azkaban,let me know

Richard

Thanks for the info Tony. To bad there is not Buckbeak's Flight, but it is better than nothing. And I am well surprised there is the Knight Bus. I am interesting as I am currently working on a MIDI file but it is too hard.

According to this article http://www.soundtrack.net/features/article/?id=129, "Wizards, Wands and Witches", is a suite of music from the film taken from several tracks on the soundtrack.

I am interesting as I am currently working on a MIDI file but it is too hard.

You're working on a MIDI file for the KNIGHT BUS?!?

:music:

That's the most complicated song I think I've ever heard, lol. And yes, I, too, want to get this music!

Is A Bridge To The Past

A window to the past on the CD?

Or something different like Witches, Wands And Wizards

• 1 year later...