ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah

As i said.

Anyway, really was it that dissapointing not to have the track in the CD?

I can live with a 15 track CD and make my own complete score with the bonustracks released thoughout every major store... :(

Well...

I hope at least the Williams interview is interesting....

Hmmmmm. . . . . of course they say that "On the Conveyor Belt" was a Walmart release when it was actually Target. I suppose that they may be right for this release. Or not.

Oh...........a lame as dialogue mix of BOTH (Which I have and is a waste)...........or an interview? Since when is an interview count as a bonus track? Oh well...better than nothing.

Yeah Sony! :(

ttbk, sarcastic (obviously), and wondering why they couldn't put the interview on the DVD, and let the "Radio Edit" rot...

Living in Korea, no Target,

I'll email Sony and ask them how can I access the interview :roll:

Why do we get our hopes up.... there's no excuse not to release a deluxe full score CD as a limited release at the same time as the soundtrack album. Would have been less effort and far more interesting than that free DVD.

I’m actually relieved for some reason. The whole bonus track idea is very annoying and any disappointment I feel about not having more music seems to be cancelled out by the pleasure of knowing that Sony hasn’t offered anything so good that it would force me to have to go to Walmart or Target to buy the thing. Its such a manipulative marketing practice and its made worse by the fact that Sony seems to want to keep everyone in the dark about it, probably assuming that there will be more than a few people who belatedly get the news and will buy a second or third copy to get the bonus tracks. And even Walmart and Target waited, it appears, before announcing how lame the bonus tracks were, maybe figuring peope would be more likely to pre-order if they thought this would be like AotC.

As it is, the JW interview will hopefully be transcribed and be easily available. So that’s easy to pass up and the other bonus track, no comment necessary. I’ll hold out hope for complete releases down the line.

- Adam

Indeed, it's some kind of relief for us Europeans. On the other hand, I would like to have the interview as well, but well, as it isn't unreleased music...

That radio edit is the one from the single?

Living in Korea,  no Target,

I'll email Sony and ask them how can I access the interview :roll:

Pete! you're in seoul now? what happened?

Well...you are supposed to be able to go to www.walmart.com/musicdownloads/starwars and enter a claim code...but the site isn't up yet. Bastards.

Additionally the sticker on the front announces it as an interview with John Williams so I wonder why it took so freakin' long to find out what the bonus downloads would be.