Millenium Falcon Seen in Sith

jgraves

Checked it twice, and you can see the Millenium Falcon docking at the space sport on the establishing shot after the Jedi crash-land Grevious' ship.

It's in the lower left part of the screen more at the end of the shot.

Thought it was a great sneak on the animators part. :)

Jason

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Millennium Falcon is just a modified YT-1300 freighter in the Star Wars Universe. They put in a familiar-looking YT-1300 ship, but there's no way to say for sure that it's the Millennium Falcon.

I don't think it was in TPM. But you could see two of those freighters in AotC.

falcon.jpg

This is a crappy screenshot someone got off a pirated version of RotS. The white speck in the bottom is one of those freighters. Obviously, it's much more clear on the big screen.

bscap0006wt.jpg

Oh my good, thanks to mention the AOTC i didnt saw it. People said it were in the Docking bays of Mos Espa, and i never saw them.

Anyway, the ROTS one in the Millennium falcon, since it appears on the DK enclyclopedias.

The Millennium Falcon is just a modified YT-1300 freighter in the Star Wars Universe.  They put in a familiar-looking YT-1300 ship, but there's no way to say for sure that it's the Millennium Falcon.

I missed it in RotS, but according to a few friends who saw it, the ship does at least have the Falcon's extensions.

Marian - who re-installed TIE Fighter and will start playing soon. :P

Hmm. Is it? I've only seen the first one, and that wasn't very good - whereas the entire X-Wing series ranks as one of the best game series in the history of video games.

Marian - annoyed that they replaced TIE Fighter's in-game score with tracked Williams music for the Win95 version.

Another cameos: Lucas himself in the Opera with her daugther, his son Jett is the padawan who figths with the clones after Bail arrives to the Temple, the pilot of the Tantive IV is the actor who played Bobba Fett in the OT, Jar jar and Tarkin ;)

Hmm. Is it? I've only seen the first one, and that wasn't very good - whereas the entire X-Wing series ranks as one of the best game series in the history of video games.

Marian - annoyed that they replaced TIE Fighter's in-game score with tracked Williams music for the Win95 version.

Rebel assault II is good, since it is like an interactive movie, wich actual people.

But the X-WIng series are better ;)

And yes, they should have remastered the X-Wing and TIE fighter midis, like they did in the opening sequence in X-Wing ROTFLMAO