Star Wars Prequel Music Resource

Henry B

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, there is some good stuff in here. Lots more "I Am the Senate" material, though not enough to get a complete picture of this troublesome cue... There's also some unreleased TFU music, but without having played the game I have no idea how to sequence it. Some of it really goes nuts with the Williams material more than the limited promo music does.

There s 25 seconds of Reunion of Anakin and Padme in file 14

I'm still looking for the complete Anakin;s Dark Deeds Fanfare .For that segment alone this game rip is worth it

ah ,I was up to 67

there could also be some unreleased Clones stuff ,but I am less familiar .I put aside some files in "maybe unreleased " folder

YES! file 70. This is it .Anakin's Dark Deed complete ending. I was so pissed off they cut it off in Battlefront 2...this was my single most wanted RotS moment.

I think it is craked or doesn't need to be .These seem like the raw files ...form the PSP files I believe, so I don't know if better quality file will be on the PS3 or Xbox360 version

anyways in file 102 there is a a bit of The Boys Continue that might make the previously tough edit easier.

I think it is craked or doesn't need to be .These seem like the raw files .

anyways in file 102 there is a a bit of The Boys Cotinue that might make the previously tough edit easier.

That's good news. I'm downloading the file now. Gonna be over an hour before it's done for me.

File 145:Unreleased AotC transitionnal fanfare...can't place it yet..maybe opening of Revisiting Padme

file 148:I am the Senate mixed with Grisky's music..

file 153: Good chunk of AotC Jedi Archives with clean ending fanfare ?

file 164:Obi wan travels to medical center(rotS)

file 165:Gas Leak TPM with little bit of music nobody knew where to place before

Here are my initial findings. There's a lot of stuff. (Number corresponds to END of file, not beginning.)

11 - ???

14 - end of Padme's Visit

21 - ??? something from RotS

26 - TFU and TPM stuff

27 - TFU and end of Shmi's Funeral

55 - TFU

57 - I Am the Senate

64 - TFU

68 - Dooku vs. Obi-Wan/Anakin and TFU

69 - They're Coming Around

70 - complete It Can't Be ending and ending of I Am the Senate

77 - TFU

79 - TFU (chants added?)

81 - News of the Attack

85 - Yoda vs. Dooku

87 - ??? something from AotC or Be Careful of Your Friend?

90 - Anakin vs. Obi-Wan and The Boys Continue

91 - Dialogue with Mace and Dooku vs. Obi-Wan/Anakin

93 - TFU

97 - Moving Things Along film version

102 - Boys Continue

111 - Zam the Assassin (with TPM drum overlays)

112 - TFU

113 - TFU

117 - TFU

120 - Bail's Escape

122 - News of the Attack and Swimming, Droids and Yoda Farewell

123 - The Elevator Scene and Get 'Em, R-2!

125 - Yoda vs. Dooku (not film edit as in previous games) and Count Dooku's Entrance

145 - something from AotC, possibly after Padme and Anakin's first kiss

146 - would not play on my computer

148 - TFU

149 - Moving Things Along and I Am the Senate (including material deleted from the film)

154 - library scene from AotC

160 - ???

165 - Anakin Crawling

166 - Gas Leak from TPM

168 - TFU

171 - Palpatine's Seduction

174 - Yoda vs. Dooku

175 - Anakin's Confession

182 - Bail's Escape

189 - main title transition from AotC

192 - ??? something from AotC or RotS

193 - ???

194 - Grievous cues

195 - ??? TPM stuff + TFU

198 - TFU

200 - TFU

206 - TFU

207 - Moving Things Along - different take?

209 - TFU

211 - ???

214 - TFU

215 - TFU

216 - Birth of the Twins

218 - TFU

219 - Palpatine's Seduction

220 - ??? something from AotC

221 - ??? something from AotC

222 - Running Out of Time (different take?), Be Careful of Your Friend and "Going to Utapau"

223 - TFU

226 - Padme's Funeral

227 - Anakin Crawling

229 - reveal of Senate from AotC

230 - The Boys Continue

Unfortunately, in many cases we're just getting snippets edited awkwardly into other music.

I used the number at the beginning of the file

221 data pp00222

The end of Be Carefull of your Friend!!!!! YES!!! I SO wanted this

After the end Anakin's Dark Deeds ,that was the music I wanted.

now if only we could have Yoda's Farewell and Palpatine's big Pitch,an expanded release of this score becomes of secondary importance.

09 data pp 00009 is dooku's beheading I think

11 data_pp00011 is music from "Ambush On Coruscant".

14 datapp00014 is part from "Padmé's Visit", the end of it to be exact!

27 data_pp00027 is from AOTC "Shmi's Funeral" from 00:00-00:16, 00:16-00:43 is "Old Friends", from 00:43-00:48 is the ending fanfar for "Shmi's Funeral", from 00:48-00:56 is "Good Guys Arrive", the rest is ROTJ.

87 data_pp0087 from 00:00-00:20 is from "Be Careful Of Your Friend", 00:20-00:56 is from the finale of AOTC then it segues into music from TPM, can't remember what part. From 01:35 to the end is more from "Be Careful Of Your Friend".

160 data_pp00161 is ROTJ music.

159 data_pp00160 that clash I'm not sure of but the music after that is, "Good Buy Old Friend" the missing segment.

191 data_pp00192 from 00:00-00:05, not sure what that is but it's AOTCish I think. From 00:05-00:13/14 is piece from "Ambush On Coruscant", 00:14-00:20, not sure it's from ROTS but can't quite place it. 00:20-0:38 is again from "Ambush on Coruscant", 00:38-00:49 is War Plans from TPM. 00:50-1:06 is the ending of "Theed Royal Counsel". 1:06-1:29 is "They're Coming Around". 1:29-end is TFU music.

194 data_pp00195 is TPM mixed with TFU music that's all I know.

211 data_pp00212 is TPM stuff the file before that is OT stuff.

219 data_pp00220 is "Ambush On Coruscant" until about 0:48 it segues into material from ROTJ.

Damn nice to see a lot of AOTC stuff made it into this game.

Edit: It makes me wonder too if we'll end up seeing complete editions for all three Prequel scores soon with these games featuring a lot of the unreleased/unused material.

Well,I just made a new edit of Anakin's Dark Deeds and it sounds pretty perfect. I can't tell when the game file comes in.

We have several pieces of Be Careful of your Friend ...I'll try to work on this now.

All right I made a short 1 minute version of Be Careful of your Friend with the various pieces we have . It's missing parts but still sounds ok .

now to edit the end of Padme's Visit into Anakin vs.Obi Wan

what's the music in the last third of file 70 after Anakin's Dark Deeds??

Well,RotS is turning into a great expanded score. It's too bad the upcoming official expanded Last Crusade won't even have as much unreleased music as this.

191 data_pp00192 from 00:00-00:05, not sure what that is but it's AOTCish I think. From 00:05-00:13/14 is piece from "Ambush On Coruscant", 00:14-00:20, not sure it's from ROTS but can't quite place it. 00:20-0:38 is again from "Ambush on Coruscant", 00:38-00:49 is War Plans from TPM. 00:50-1:06 is the ending of "Theed Royal Counsel". 1:06-1:29 is "They're Coming Around". 1:29-end is TFU music.

0.00-0.05 is Revisiting Padme

0.14-.20 also Revisiting Padme

Ok,I converted all the usefull files to WAVE with CD-DA file converter .

Upon loading the file 70 (Anakin's Dark Deeds) ,I notice the wave is very clipped

I'm hearing this clips are clipped and short? Is it even worth going and re-editing? Can a lot of these be used, or only the end of Be Careful of Your Friend?

Okay, this rip is apparently from the PSP version of The Force Unleashed. That explains the lousy sound quality. We should expect better (and maybe more) music from an XBox 360 or PS3 rip.

what's the music in the last third of file 70 after Anakin's Dark Deeds??

It's the end of "I Am the Senate" (Mace's death).

0.00-0.05 is Revisiting Padme

0.14-.20 also Revisiting Padme

Ah okay. I wasn't quite sure where it was from. It sounded fimilar but again couldn't place it.

Okay, this rip is apparently from the PSP version of The Force Unleashed. That explains the lousy sound quality. We should expect better (and maybe more) music from an XBox 360 or PS3 rip.

That explains it. Well I hope Lord Skylark can give us better rips from the PS3 version.

Hey wow awsome find! <_<

well I think I found something unmentioned before:

121 data_pp00121 AOTC "On the Conveyer Belt" .. 0:08 - 0:17: "Broken Lightsaber"

the little segment that plays when Anakin damages his lightsaber and thy get captured

Well the PS3/XBOX360 will def. have PERFECT soundquality, because the rips I did from the Demo sound perfect (and included music not on the Album, but it was in Battlefront 2)

we need someone with a powerful console

i and my boyfriend have a PS3 but we don't have TFU yet :(

but once I bought it... I will hook it into the PC with the optical out/in and set the volume for dialogue and sound to ZERO! and then ... <_<

Ok,I converted all the usefull files to WAVE with CD-DA file converter .

Upon loading the file 70 (Anakin's Dark Deeds) ,I notice the wave is very clipped

I'm hearing this clips are clipped and short? Is it even worth going and re-editing? Can a lot of these be used, or only the end of Be Careful of Your Friend?

it still sounds very good .Only that file and I am the Senate clip,but somoehow you don't really hear the distortion .The BF2 file also clipped

So far I made

Anakin's Dark Deeds Film Version (99% perfect even with the file visibly clipping ,much improvement over the previous sources)

Be Careful of your Friend ( 3 piece edit,missing 10 seconds .Biggest find of this game IMO)

Anakin vs Obi Wan Extended with Padme's Visit (very cool to have even if it's not the whole cue as we can do the film version transition)

The Jedi Archives (the end has no percussion overlays like the BF2 file)

RotS Elevator Scene (new much improved and simplified edit ,no need to edit in the first note from the DVD iso score )

Anakin's Confession (short clip ,but cool )

AotC Transitonnal Fanfare (new ,probably the only one we were missing)

Ambush on Coruscant (3 piece edit ,better than nothing )

Anakin Crawling Part 2 (2 piece edit ,better than nothing)

I am the Senate Extended (Includes Mace's Death .2 minutes 43 seconds)

for the little 1 note tinkerings I guess it's better to wait for the PS3 version

Could be improved with TFU material:

Going to Utapau (opening)

The Boys Continue (transition between pt 1 and 2)

Anakin vs Dooku

Yoda Strikes Back

Bail's Escape/News of the Attack (Bail's Escape has a few seconds of new material)

AotC Elevator Scene (replace Galaxies material )

Birth of the Twins ( Film Version ending with Vader's theme)

Palpatine's Seduction (replace choral ending from Galaxies )

RotS Finale (opening of Padme's Funeral )

On the conveyor Belt (10 extra seconds)

BTW sound quality of these files is superior to the Galaxy files and probably equal to the BF2 ones. There could be a bit of compression ,but not at the 128k level.

K.M.

It isn't a perfect rip. Some of the music is ridiculously amped up for some reason, and I think (as with the BF2 rips) the very ends of loops are cut off, which is really a problem. Hopefully this will all be superceded by main platform rips.

yes,but there's cut off at different places than BF2 ,like Going to Utapau and Elevator Scene ,so improved edits are still possible

and as I said ,even with the overamped file my new Anakin's Dark Deeds edit sounds excellent (I can't hear my transitions even with headphones )

yes,but there's cut off at different places than BF2 ,like Going to Utapau and Elevator Scene ,so improved edits are still possible

and as I said ,even with the overamped file my new Anakin's Dark Deeds edit sounds excellent (I can't hear my transitions even with headphones )

If that transition in Anakin vs. Obi-Wan is what I'm thinking of, bad ass. That's one of the only glaring edits in what we can assemble as a complete sequence.

If we get high quality versions soon, I'll have to find all those old files and re-assemble this thing from scratch. I don't even know how I'll go around finding all the old files again.

were only missing 10 seconds of Be Careful of your Friend . Some bit at the opening and one statement of the repeated motif at the end , so the edit of the game material is pretty close to the full version.

To me the last 15 seconds of that cue is a classic Williams moment.

Hey wow awsome find! :cool:

well I think I found something unmentioned before:

121 data_pp00121 AOTC "On the Conveyer Belt" .. 0:08 - 0:17: "Broken Lightsaber"

Holy crap you're right!

BTW don't forget too that some of the unreleased material has swapped channels. Dunno why they didn't bother to check that.