Star Wars Prequel Music Resource

Henry B

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eventually I hope to put something up.

how about just the new TFU rips...we need something to do untill the Indy box set

Yes, soon.

I'll wait for the superlative editions in 2010.

I'd want a 10th Anniversary release with all the music in it, seeing as next year would be its 10th anniversary (and other franchises have celebrated theirs in different ways)

BTW: TFU Force054B does not contain anything new for the Droid Invasion. It is simply the album version of the missing material (meaning it is cut down sadly).

Here's how I would edit the new ending of Gas Leak into the set:

3. THE ARRIVAL/GAS LEAK/DROID FIGHT

TPMG sqtense2 0:00-0:04.5

UE d1 t3 0:03.5-end

UE d1 t4 0:00-1:13

TFU Force008A 0:12.5-0:14 (Pitch needs to be 0.98%)

UE d1 t4 1:14.5-1:15

fade out UE d1 t4 1:15-1:16

mix TFU 0:14.5-0:21.5 (Pitch needs to be 0.98%)

UE d1 t7 0:51.end

mix (at 0:54.5) UE d1 t5 0:00-0:01.5

fade out UE d1 t5 0:01.5-0:02

mix MSH "Jedi Action 1" 0:01.5-0:02

mix JPB Music5c 0:00-0:01.5

UE d1 t5 0:01.5-0:08.5

BF2 droid_fight 0:34.5-0:36

UE d1 t5 0:08.5-0:13.5

BF2 droid_fight 0:40.5-end

GAL mus_player_v_creat_b_lp 0:00-0:01

UE d1 t5 0:29-1:25.5 (loop: 0:47-0:48)

GAL mus_combat_q_vict 0:07.5-0:09.5

UE d1 t5 1:26-1:42

fade out UE d1 t5 1:42-end

I believe that last snare strike was meant to segue into the opening of Droid Fight. As we are aware, part of that opening is missing but heard in mono (sadly) on the StarWars.com mashups.

that's why I let someone else do TPM for me

That means you're just too lazy to do it yourself.

I believe that last snare strike was meant to segue into the opening of Droid Fight. As we are aware, part of that opening is missing but heard in mono (sadly) on the StarWars.com mashups.

You are probably right about that.

Here's some analysis of stuff from TFU:

Force008A - TPM Gas Leak (ending revealed) - Use the ending from UE d1 t7 The Droid Invasion

Force052A - ROTS Obi-Wan Fares Droids - same as Battlefront II "chasing_dooku-obi-wan_fares_droids-tusken_camp"

Force052B - TPM Anakin vs. Sebulba - Opening to Alternate Take is in here, but it's mixed over the track.

Force052D - AOTC Zam the Assassin/TPM Take To Your Ships - same as Battlefront II

Force053A - TPM Take To Your Ships, TPM unknown tense chord, unknown sustained violin, TFU unknown * - the 'unknown' sustained violin is, in my view, actually from "Qui-Gon's Noble End" - this same violin can be heard underneath the "Forest Mist" segment in BFII "armies_face_off-qui-gon's_noble_end-droid_invasion"

Force054B - TFU New Action *, TPM Droid Invasion - Droid Invasion is same as album t14 1:44.5-2:09. Disregard this.

Force055A - ROTS Bail's Escape - This contains a beginning cut out of other mediums

Force055B - AOTC On the Conveyor Belt, AOTC The Chase Through Coruscant - Film Mix, cut off before 'Captured' is even half-way through sadly.

I will expand this list later when I have more material.

When these new rips are up, then I'll change the list. Although it does seem they reuse quite a few Battlefront II mixes in TFU.

EDIT: Some new info I have. The End Credits for both TPM and AotC have a clean intro in LEGO Star Wars II, I have not checked LSW CS for clean intros. A clean ending for the AotC Finale is in the music video, as well as material that goes before the "Across the Stars" segment.

The Flag Parade in TPM film uses a different take to the UE and the Album, and the video games feature a reprisal missing in both (the album features a loop to emulate this reprisal). The film version, also, has a different ending than the album and UE. It is most likely from the take used in the Video Games.

In fact, here's a list of TPM's cues with clean intros/endings, as well as TPM Album complete renditions, according to the old material:

Clean Intros (NOTE: CUES WHICH HAVE CLEAN INTROS BY DEFAULT ACCORDING TO THE ORIGINAL EDIT LIST ARE NOT SHOWN!):

1m? The Arrival (TPMG "sqtense2")

1m? Droid Fight (UE, but there is the synth chord under it, 12 notes long, not 6, see the StarWars.com MashUps music file "Jedi Action 1")

1m? Queen Amidala (TPMG "sqtheed", or Obi-Wan game)

1m? The Droid Invasion (Galactic Battlegrounds "CIV2")

1m? Bubble World (TPM Album t10)

1m? Gone Fishin' (TPM Album t10)

2m? You're Under Arrest (Galactic Battlegrounds "Music04")

2m? Escape from Naboo (Galactic Battlegrounds "Music02")

2m? Intro Darth Maul (Jedi Power Battles, first opening flourish)

2m? [Title Unknown] Padme Meet's Anakin/Hit the Nose - I don't know where to find this. GoodMusician informs me there is a clean opening for this cue.

3m? The Sith Spacecraft (TPM Album t5)

3m? [Title Unknown] Chance Cube (TPM Album t11)

3m? Flag Parade (UE d1 "The Flag Parade")

3m? Jabba Introduction (TPM Album t9)

3m? The Race Begins (UE d1 "Anakin Defeats Sebulba", material to extend this from AotC DVD rip, then mix material over AotC weaker snares from TPM album t9)

4m? Anakin Defeats Sebulba (UE d2 "Gungans Retreat and the Queen Surrenders")

4m? Darth and Qui-Gon (Unknown Source)

4m? Coruscant Arrival (TPM Album t13)

5m? Anakin's Test (UE, The Senate fades out before it finishes)

5m? He Is the Chosen One (TPM Album t8, complete rendition)

5m? [Title Unknown] Nute and Rune Confer with Darth Sidious (TPM Game "sqeerie1")

5m? Naboo Temple (TPM Album t6)

5m? The Gungans (BF2 "senate-gungans")

5m? War Plans (Obi-Wan game, The Force Unleashed game)

6m? The Armies Face Off (BF2 "armies_face_off")

6m? Laser Fight March (UE d2 "Gungans Fight Back")

6m? The Big Army (TPMG "sqgripping2")

6m? The Droid Battle (Jedi Power Battles)

6m? Up the Wire (TPM Game "sqmaulduelstart")

6m7 The Great Duel (Documentary "Listen to the Music")

6m? Crash Landing (TPM Game "sqgripping1" - picollos/flutes meant to be used here, not Qui-Gon's Noble End)

6m? Gungans Retreat (BF2 "anakin_defeats_sebulba-gungans_retreat")

6m? Qui-Gon's Noble End (Obi-Wan game)

6m? The End of Darth Maul (UE)

7m? Qui-Gon's Funeral (TPM Album t16, intro is longer than UE)

7m? End Title (LEGO Star Wars II Video Game)

Clean Endings (NOTE: CUES WHICH HAVE CLEAN ENDINGS BY DEFAULT ACCORDING TO THE ORIGINAL EDIT LIST ARE NOT SHOWN!)

1m? Star Wars (Main Title)

1m? The Arrival (TPMG "sqtense2")

1m? Gas Leak (The Force Unleashed, UE d1 "The Droid Invasion" for final snare strike)

1m? Droid Fight (Galaxies, Jedi Power Battles, TPMG)

1m? Queen Amidala (TPM Album t13)

1m? Introducing Jar Jar (Galaxies, TPMG)

1m? Bubble World (TPM Album t10)

2m? Theed Palace Arrival (Use UE ending from d1 "Rescuing the Queen", then material from TPM Game "sqstalk2end")

2m? You're Under Arrest (TPM Album t12)

2m? Escape from Naboo (Galaxies)

2m? Arrival at Tatooine (TPM Album t7)

2m? [Title Unknown] Padme meets Anakin - Hit the Nose (Insider's Guide "bts_pyro")

3m? The Sith Spacecraft (Galaxies "mus_theme_sith")

3m? [Title Unknown] Chance Cube (TPM Album t11)

3m? Flag Parade (TPM Album t7)

3m? Start Your Engine (UE d1 "The Race Begins")

3m? The Race Begins (Racer Revenge "INTRO")

4m? Anakin Is Free (DVD Tone Poem?)

4m? Darth and Qui-Gon (TPM Game "sqmaulduel1end")

5m? The Senate (BF2 "senate_gungans")

5m? Anakin's Test (Obi-Wan Game)

5m? He Is the Chosen One (TPM Album, t8 Complete Rendition)

5m? [Title Unknown] Nute and Rune Confer with Darth Sidious (TPMG "sqeerie1")

5m? Naboo Temple (Galaxies)

5m? The Gungans (TPM Album t6)

6m? Forest Mist (Jedi Power Battles)

6m? The Armies Face Off (BF2 "armies_face_off")

6m? Take To Your Ships (Obi-Wan Game "M_battle_lose_12")

6m? Laser Fight March (TPM Album)

6m? The Big Army (TPM Game "sqgripping2")

6m? Up the Wire (TPM Game "sqmaulduelstart")

6m7 The Great Duel (TPM Game "sqmaulduel2end")

6m? Crash Landing (TPM Game "sqdanger2", or "sqgripping1")

7m? Augie's Great Municipal Band - (DVD - Deleted Scenes Documentary credits)

7m? End Title (Bounty Hunter VG)

So, could someone do a full list of music from all three of the prequels that remains unreleased in any form other than DVD rips?

2m? [Title Unknown] Padme Meet's Anakin/Hit the Nose

There are two sources for a clean intro for this.

One is the Star-Wars Mash-ups.

The second is a rip from the DVD which has a clean ending (though the quality is not good)

I believe GoodMusician combined both together for his rip.

How would one actually go about obaining the SW MashUp music? All I could think of doing would be to record it using GoldWave's ability to record Mono/Stereo Mix.

How would one actually go about obaining the SW MashUp music? All I could think of doing would be to record it using GoldWave's ability to record Mono/Stereo Mix.

Do you have AIM or YIM? I can send them. I think Henry uploaded them somewhere. I lost the link. PM him.

Also, do you remember what program was able to convert the IMC from the Phantom Menace game? I have to re-rip those files from the game again.

Do you have AIM or YIM? I can send them. I think Henry uploaded them somewhere. I lost the link. PM him.

Also, do you remember what program was able to convert the IMC from the Phantom Menace game? I have to re-rip those files from the game again.

1) As I said before, sadly I don't have home internet at the moment, until I can get a new laptop. And the library I use badly restricts AIM.

2) SCUMM Revisited. I lost the program too, but it's easily found again, it's the first link when you put it into Google (Not sure I'm allowed to mention the exact site here).

Did anybody notice that there appears to be an alternate ending to 'Lament' in the opening seconds of the Episode III DVD Documentary "Within A Minute"? Sadly the ending half is covered with Rick McCallum's commentary, so I used the equivalent from the album to clean it up and it sounds fine to me.

I have also noticed that the segment of "Boys into Battle" that is missing in the album (not the one that the cue "They're Coming Around" replaces) is practically taiko-drumless in the film.

The Flag Parade in TPM film uses a different take to the UE and the Album, and the video games feature a reprisal missing in both (the album features a loop to emulate this reprisal). The film version, also, has a different ending than the album and UE. It is most likely from the take used in the Video Games.

Hmm, I never thought about that. I just figured it was a loop on the OST but I gave those pieces a really good listening to and you're absolutely right. Thanks for the heads up.

At one time I had made a complete rip of ALL the Ep1~3 documentary music, including the menus -- but sadly, my harddrive crashed and the other person that had it lost it. Otherwise I could send those for an easy listen.

Did you happen to check out the Battlefront2 movies? There is some more unreleased material there (even though it has voice over or SFX, there is still some material)

At one time I had made a complete rip of ALL the Ep1~3 documentary music, including the menus -- but sadly, my harddrive crashed and the other person that had it lost it. Otherwise I could send those for an easy listen.

Did you happen to check out the Battlefront2 movies? There is some more unreleased material there (even though it has voice over or SFX, there is still some material)

I'm still figuring how to open those files, and what application I should use. The obvious guess would be Cube Media Player but I can't get the interleave right on there.

I'm still figuring how to open those files, and what application I should use. The obvious guess would be Cube Media Player but I can't get the interleave right on there.

I used Cube Media Player for the movies.

If you didn't mind using stuff like Megaupload, I would upload them.

For the sake of the game, though, I would much prefer an original score. How about a collaboration between Jeremy Soule and Mark Griskey? Now that would be something.

For the sake of the game, though, I would much prefer an original score. How about a collaboration between Jeremy Soule and Mark Griskey? Now that would be something.

Jeremy soule is an overrated synth composer...

Okay before I forget and this is driving me insane.... mus_jungle_amb_b from Galaxies, where in The Phantom Menace score does that go?

I might be wrong but I'm thinking it goes before "High Council Meeting". Does anyone have any suggestions no that piece, John or elvisjones?

I used Cube Media Player for the movies.

If you didn't mind using stuff like Megaupload, I would upload them.

For some reason the library unblocked it a week after I told you they had blocked it. It's nothing new to me - they did this to a few of my other favourite sites too.

@ Vosk - that was the eerie calls, the same which appear on TPM album track 14 after "Tentacles" closes, wasn't it? It doesn't actually go anywhere inside that cue - it is an alternate to the first fourty or so seconds of it.

About the Flag Parade - look in my YouTube account under "John Williams Edits" - you can clearly hear the Flag parade has the album take for the most part but switches takes towards the end. Lucas fiddling with the takes, no doubt.

In RotS, the two 'cues' which follow 'Drawing Swords' could be tracked. I know the second one certainly is - the first part is a pitch-modified version of the opening notes to 'General Grievous', and then a timpani roll shifts it to a choirless version of 'Grievous Travels to Palpatine'. I also believe that 'Grievous Speaks to Sidious' may also be a pitch-altered tracked cue but I have yet to figure that one out.

@ Vosk - that was the eerie calls, the same which appear on TPM album track 14 after "Tentacles" closes, wasn't it? It doesn't actually go anywhere inside that cue - it is an alternate to the first fourty or so seconds of it.

Ya that eerie track appeared in the album of track 14. So it's an alternate opening for "High Council Meeting"?

In RotS, the two 'cues' which follow 'Drawing Swords' could be tracked. I know the second one certainly is - the first part is a pitch-modified version of the opening notes to 'General Grievous', and then a timpani roll shifts it to a choirless version of 'Grievous Travels to Palpatine'. I also believe that 'Grievous Speaks to Sidious' may also be a pitch-altered tracked cue but I have yet to figure that one out.

All the music that plays right after "Drawing Swords" in the film when Obi-Wan fights Grievous with the sabers is tracked (up to Good Guys Arrive). There's really no point in having the tracked music in the score...it's annoying and redundant. "Reel 4 Deconstruction" from Star Wars.com has the sfx free version of that piece.

And besides, that feature was removed completely.

I have decided that I will feature tracked music from only TPM and AotC, but not RotS in my set, so the track "You Are Doomed" is pretty much redundant. I feel that the tracked stuff from TPM and AotC should be in my set because it fills out quite a bit (although I would have done some of the tracking differently in the film, myself - perhaps some different cues?)

I re-ripped TPM and Jedi Power Battles in wav format yesterday. It all sounds a lot cleaner than the stuff off the FTP, but the again, it is in wav format (totalling 700 MB for JPB and about 170 for TPM Game), I also ripped the audio from the Battlefront II music.

I have to admit I have forgotten Obi-Wan files since I no longer have many of the rips (all I have now is the vbr Battlefront II rip, the TPM and JPB rips I did myself and TFU rips). Is this the material that is followed by a clean ending for "Anakin's Test"? If so, GoodMusician believes it to belong somewhere as an alternate ending in "Crisis on Naboo". To be honest I just went with that - it is clearly NOT Anakin's Test, but I don't know where to place it either.

Yes, it's an alternate version (or insert) of "Anakin's Test." You can hear the section it matches around 1:30 on UE d2 t7.

I wasn't quite sure where to put it until then. That's pretty much all info for the score, save for a single unknown tremolo swell.

When will there be a new FTP, BTW?

Yes, it's an alternate version (or insert) of "Anakin's Test." You can hear the section it matches around 1:30 on UE d2 t7.

I wasn't quite sure where to put it until then. That's pretty much all info for the score, save for a single unknown tremolo swell.

When will there be a new FTP, BTW?

No idea, really. I'll try to work something out over my winter break.

TFU rips will be up this weekend maybe.

Ah, okeday then.

I figured out that the scene 'Grievous Travels to Sidious' has a pitch-altered tracking from the cue "General Grievous". I'm still trying to figure out 'I Am The Senate' - there are many loops in the film, but there are some loops which are pitch-altered, some loops that are sans percussion (Possibly from an alternate take) etc. The video games end the track before any of this occurs so I can't tell if it is all tracked or not.

For TPM I figured out that you should use the original Album version of 'Qui-Gon's Funeral' - the UE abridges it slightly (so much that I missed it until I made an example suite using the album). Also, I was wondering if Williams had added an extra bit onto the beginning of "Darth and Qui-Gon" - look at the UE and then the take used in the video games (UE d2 t2 0:23-0:25).

TFU rips will be up this weekend maybe.

Will be those from XBOX or PS3, or high quality PS2-PSP rips?

Anyone checked the wii version?

PS2 and PSP.

There's nothing in the Wii rips.

Now taking PMs for the TFU rips.

Allow me to make this plain right now. I don't have the new TFU rips, so any TFU material I tell you to use is old rips. I will change the titles of those later on.

So here's what I can figure out of TPM. Missing bits which are NOT on the original FTP I shall send to Henry Buck and hope he puts them on the new FTP, except for the Mashup files, which I have been told he has, and the Force Unleashed rips, which are being redone to be better quality. I HAVE LINKS TO THESE FILES SO YOU CAN ASK ME BEFORE HENRY PUTS A NEW FTP UP! I don't want him pestered too much for this stuff.

I reripped Battlefront II myself. It's all in .wav format, but due to its large size I will have to get it to you in four separate files - one for each episode, then one for the files which couldn't be sorted into them because some used TPM and AotC (for example) cues. This will also contain the ingame FMV audio.

I have deliberately styled this to be something that resembles the U.E. and not my complete score (which goes cue-by-cue and has many alternate takes), but it is how the film's music would have been utilised had Lucas not tampered with it.

Key:

DVD = DVD rip

BF2 = Star Wars Battlefront II - this rip is in .wav format, by me.

FOX = 1993 Arista/20th Century Fox Anthology

GAL = LucasArts' Star Wars Galaxies

GB = LucasArts' Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns (Saga)

IG = LucasArts' Star Wars Insider's Guide

JPB = LucasArts' Star Wars: Jedi Power Battles - this rip in .wav format by me.

MSH = The Star Wars.com Mashups

OBI = LucasArts' Star Wars: Obi-Wan

OST = original soundtrack album to The Phantom Menace

RC = Republic Commando Video Game

ROTSG = Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith Video Game

SF = LucasArts' Star Wars: Starfighter Special Edition

TFU = Star Wars - The Force Unleashed Video Game NOTE - ALL THIS COMES FROM EARLIER RIPS. IT SHOULD APPLY TO THE NEW FILES BUT THE NAMES WILL CHANGE WHEN THE NEW RIPS ARE IN MY HANDS

TPMG = LucasArts' Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace - this rip in .wav format by me.

UE = The Phantom Menace: Ultimate Edition soundtrack

DISC 1

1. 20th CENTURY FOX FANFARE (ALFRED NEWMAN, 1954)

FOX d1 t1 all

2. MAIN TITLE/THE ARRIVAL/GAS LEAK/DROID FIGHT/QUEEN AMIDALA/THE DROID INVASION

UE d1 t2 all

UE d1 t3 all

UE d1 t4 0:00-1:13

TFU Force008A 0:12.5-0:14 (Pitch needs to be 0.98%)

UE d1 t4 1:14.5-1:15

fade out UE d1 t4 1:15-1:16

mix TFU 0:14.5-0:21.5 (Pitch needs to be 0.98%)

UE d1 t7 0:51.end

mix (on last chord) UE d1 t5 0:00-0:01.5

fade out UE d1 t5 0:01.5-0:02

mix MSH "Jedi Action 1" 0:01.5-0:02

mix XA_3-Droid Fight.wav 0:00-0:01.5

UE d1 t5 0:01.5-0:08.5

BF2 Droid Fight_0.wav 0:34.5-0:36

UE d1 t5 0:08.5-0:13.5

BF2 Droid Fight_0.wav 0:40.5-end

BF2 Droid Fight_0.wav 0:00-0:00.5

GAL mus_player_v_creat_b_lp 0:00-0:01

UE d1 t5 0:29-1:25.5 (loop: 0:47-0:48)

GAL mus_combat_q_vict 0:07.5-0:09.5

UE d1 t5 1:26-end

UE d1 t6 0:00-0:22

OST t13 3:13-3:23

UE d1 t6 0:27-end

UE d1 t7 0:00-0:21

OST t14 1:26-1:27

UE d1 t7 0:24.5-0:44

OST t14 1:36.5-1:44

IG bts_pyro 0:50-0:50.5

BF2 Moving Forward-Armies Face Off-Arena-Droid Invasion_0.wav 1:15.5-1:17

OST t14 1:44.5-1:58.5

BF2 Moving Forward-Armies Face Off-Arena-Droid Invasion_0.wav 1:31-1:37

OST t14 1:59-2:07

JPB XA_38-Droid Invasion-Droid Fight.wav 1:00-1:00.5

TPMG sqfight5end 0:03-end

3. INTRODUCING JAR-JAR/BUBBLE WORLD/GONE FISHIN'

OST t4 0:00-1:09

UE d1 t8 0:00-43

OST t4 1:51-1:55

UE d1 t8 0:43-0:54.5

GAL mus_underwater_amb_b 0:44.5-end

mix OST t10 0:00-0:14

UE d1 t9 0:05-3:00

OST t10 2:58.5-3:09.5

UE d1 t10 0:01.5-1:04

OST t10 4:11-4:13.5

UE d1 t10 1:06-end (loop: 1:11.5-1:14.5)

4. DARTH SIDIOUS

UE d1 t11 0:00-0:32.5

OST t4 4:17-4:18.5

UE d1 t11 0:34-0:50

OST t14 4:34.5-4:52

UE d1 t11 0:50-end

5. TENTACLES/THEED PALACE ARRIVAL/YOU'RE UNDER ARREST/ESCAPE FROM NABOO/ENTER DARTH MAUL

UE d1 t12 0:00-0:39

OST t14 2:45.5-2:47.5

UE d1 t12 0:41-1:10.5 (loop: 0:46-0:48)

OST t14 3:10.5-3:15.5

UE d1 t12 1:11-end

TPMG sqfedannounce 0:36-end

mix (on closing chord) GAL mus_theed_palace_lp 0:49.5-end

UE d1 t13 0:04-1:16

BF2 Theed Palace Arrival_0.wav 1:10.5.5-end

BF2 Theed Palace Arrival_0.wav 0:00-0:08.5 (remove click)

TPMG theedstalk 1:10-1:12

fade out TPMG theedstalk 1:12-1:13

mix UE d1 t13 1:26-1:47.5

JPB XA2_Theed Palace Arrival-Queen Amidala.wav 0:22-0:32

UE d1 t13 1:59.5-end

UE d1 t14 0:00-1:23.5 (loop: 0:04-0:05.5)

OST t12 2:50.5-2:55.5

UE d1 t14 1:25-1:38.5

OST t12 3:09-3:11.5

UE d1 t14 1:40-end

UE d1 t15 0:00-1:47.5

OST t15 1:20.5-1:24

UE d1 t15 1:47.5-end

UE d1 t16 all (loop: 0:37.5-0:42.5)

6. ARRIVAL AT TATOOINE/STREET BAND OF MOS ESPA/PADMÉ MEETS ANAKIN/DESERT WINDS/JAR JAR'S RUN-IN WITH SEBULBA/ANAKIN'S HOME AND THE INTRODUCTION TO THREEPIO

UE d1 t17 all

UE d1 t18 all

UE d1 t19 0:00-1:10

IG bts_pyro 1:23.5-1:28

UE d1 t19 1:11.5-end

UE d1 t20 all

UE d1 t21 all

UE d1 t22 all

7. RUNNING OUT OF TIME

UE d1 t23

8. TALK OF PODRACING

UE d1 t24

9. WATTO'S DEAL/KIDS AT PLAY

UE d1 t25

UE d1 t26

10. THE RACER ROARS TO LIFE/THE SITH SPACECRAFT/MOS ESPA ARENA BAND/CHANCE CUBE/FLAG PARADE

UE d1 t27

UE d1 t28

UE d1 t29

UE d1 t30 0:00-1:44

OST t11 1:22-1:37.5

fade out OST t11 1:37.5-1:38

mix UE d1 t31 0:00.5-0:13.5

BF2 Flag Parade_2.wav 0:00-0:47.5

UE d1 t31 0:13.5-1:08.5 (loop: 0:56-0:57)

OST t7 3:44.5-end

11. JABBA INTRODUCTION/START YOUR ENGINE

OST t9 0:00-1:35.5

UE t32 1:26-end

12. THE RACE BEGINS/ANAKIN DEFEATS SEBULBA

UE d1 t33 0:00-0:01.5

fade out UE d1 t33 0:01.5-0:02

mix OST t9 1:36.5-end

13. ANAKIN'S GREAT VICTORY

UE d1 t34 all

14. THE STREET SINGER

UE d1 t35 all

15. ANAKIN IS FREE/DARTH AND QUI-GON/CORUSCANT ARRIVAL

UE d2 t1 all (loop 0:12.5-0:23)

UE d2 t2 0:00-0:22 (loop: 0:06-0:08)

fade out UE d2 t2 0:22-0:22.5

mix BF2 Darth and Quigon-Dooku's Entrance_0.wav 0:20-0:22

UE d2 t2 0:25.5-end

UE d2 t3 (loop: 3:15-3:18) (loop: 3:24-3:30.5)

16. QUEEN AMIDALA (ALTERNATIVE)

UE d2 14 0:36.5-end

DISC 2

1. THE QUEEN AND PALPATINE

UE d2 t4 all

2. HIGH COUNCIL MEETING

UE d2 t5 all

3. THE SENATE/ANAKIN'S TEST/HE IS THE CHOSEN ONE/NUTE AND RUNE CONFER WITH DARTH SIDIOUS/NABOO TEMPLE/THE GUNGANS/WAR PLANS

UE d2 t6 0:00-0:54.5

BF2 Senate-Gungans_0.wav 0:18-0:31.5

UE d2 t6 1:03-end

UE d2 t7 all

UE d2 t8 all

UE d2 t9 all

UE d2 t10 all (loop: 0:47.5-0:49)

UE d2 t11 all

UE d2 t12 all

4. FOREST MIST

UE d2 t13 all

UE d2 t14 0:00-0:01.5

GB CIV2 0:01.5-0:03.5

JPB XA_30-Forest Mist-Armies Face Off.wav 0:27-0:33.5

GAL grasslands_mus_lp 0:02-0:24

JPB XA_30-Forest Mist-Armies Face Off.wav 0:55.5-1:00.5

JPB Music6d 0:58-1:00.5

5. DRUMS INSERT

OST t14 0:00-0:29.5

TPMG sqstalk1end all

6. THE ARMIES FACE OFF/MOVING FORWARD

BF2 Armies Face Off_0.wav 0:00-0:01.5

OST t14 0:31.5-0:34 (Original material here segues directly from last track into this one with a bit of fiddling)

UE d2 t18 0:03-0:44 (loop: 0:29-0:39)

BF2 Armies Face Off_0.wav 0:34.5-0:36.5

mix UE d2 t15 all (loop: 0:05.5-0:07.5)

UE d2 t16 0:00-0:02.5

BF2 Escape from Naboo-Moving Forward-Battleship Destroyed_0.wav 1:45.5-1:46.5

UE d2 t16 0:02.5-0:12.5

BF2 Escape from Naboo-Moving Forward-Battleship Destroyed_0.wav 1:56.5-1:59.5

UE d2 t16 0:15-0:23

JPB XA_4-Anakin Takes Off-Take To Your Ships-Moving Forward-Laser Fight March.wav 2:37.5-2:38.5

fade out JPB XA_4-Anakin Takes Off-Take To Your Ships-Moving Forward-Laser Fight March.wav 2:38.5-2:39

mix JPB XA_16-Moving Forward-Droid Fight.wav 0:00-0:17

BF2 Moving Forward-Armies Face Off-Arena-Droid Invasion_0.wav 1:47-end

BF2 Moving Forward-Armies Face Off-Arena-Droid Invasion_0.wav 0:00-0:15

ROTSG elevbattle01 0:15-0:22.5

TPMG sqplayerdeath all

7. TAKE TO YOUR SHIPS/LASER FIGHT MARCH

OST t12 0:00-0:35.5

UE d2 t17 0:54.5-0:58.0

SF n09 0:36.0-0:39.5

JPB XA_4-Anakin Takes Off-Take To Your Ships-Moving Forward-Laser Fight March.wav 1:24-1:37.5

OST t12 0:36-1:51

BF2 Departing Coruscant_0.wav 0:15-0:16

TFU Force053A 0:00-0:01.5

OST t12 1:51-1:51.5

fade out OST t12 1:51.5-1:52

mix TPMG sqassaultintro all

OST t12 1:51-1:51.5 (before the snareless roll begins)

TFU Force053A 0:00-0:01.5

OST t12 1:51.5-1:57.5

8. ANAKIN TAKES OFF/DUEL OF THE FATES/THE BIG ARMY/DROID BATTLE

OST t12 1:57.5-2:39

UE d2 t21 0:46-end

UE d2 t22 0:00-0:41

fade out UE d2 0:41-0:41.5

mix/fade in DVD film_credits 2:36-2:37.5

fade out DVD film_credits 2:37.5-2:38.5

mix TPMG sqgripping2 0:00-0:10

BF2 Bounty Hunter's Pursuit-Big Army_0.wav 0:23-0:33

TPMG sqgripping2 0:20.5-end

mix (at 0:23.5) JPB Music8b 0:00-0:02.5

OST t5 0:21.5-end

9. DUEL OF THE FATES (UNUSED)

OBI m_credits 0:52-1:34.5

OBI m_maul 0:18-1:49

OBI m_credits 1:37.5-end

10. UP THE WIRE

TPMG sqmaulduelstart all

11. THE GREAT DUEL/INVISIBLE WALL/GUNGANS RETREAT

DVD great_dual 1:59.5-2:54 (EQ: reduce bass)

TPMG sqmaulduel2end 0:01-end

mix OBI m_suspense_14 0:00-0:02

UE d2 t25 0:01.5-0:13

OBI m_suspense_14 0:13.5-end

mix BF2 Race Begins-Gungans Retreat_0.wav 0:20-0:46

UE d1 t33 1:57.5-end

12. CRASH LANDING/QUI-GON'S NOBLE END

Note: the piccolo/flute overdub was supposed to go here. I copied it from TPMG sqgripping1 and layered it over the track, making necessary alterations so it fit.

UE d2 t26 1:35-end

UE d2 t27 0:00-0:00.5

TPMG sqdanger2 0:05-end

mix OBI m_tension_14 0:00-0:05

UE d2 t27 0:07-0:26 (loop: 0:16-0:17)

OST t15 1:52-2:18

UE d2 t27 0:48.5-1:31

BF2 Armies Face Off-Qui-Gon's Noble End-Forest Mist_0.wav 1:10.5-1:13

OST t15 2:56.5-3:07.5

UE d2 t27 1:42-end (loop 1:59.5-2:05.5)

13. BATTLESHIP DESTROYED/THE END OF DARTH MAUL

UE d2 t28 0:00-1:28

GB Music03 4:22-end

mix UE d2 t28 1:47-end

14. CONFERRING WITH YODA/QUI-GON'S FUNERAL

OST t16 all

15. AUGIE'S GREAT MUNICIPAL BAND/END CREDITS/DUEL OF THE FATES/ANAKIN'S THEME

UE d2 t31 all

mix (at 0:47) DVD Parade (Rear) 0:47-1:00.5

UE d2 t32 all

16. HIGH COUNCIL MEETING (ALTERNATIVE)

GAL mus_jungle_amb_b all

17. ANAKIN'S TEST (ALTERNATIVE)

UE d2 t7 0:00-1:30

OBI cut_4_3aintro_m 0:14-0:26

fade out OBI cut_4_3aintro_m 0:26-0:27

mix/fade in UE d2 t7 1:41-3:35

fade out UE d2 3:35-3:35.5

mix/fade in OBI cut_4_3aintro_m 0:28.5-end

18. DARTH MAUL (UNKNOWN INSERT)

OST t15 0:00-0:13

fade out OST t15 0:13-0:14

mix/fade in UE d2 t 20 0:15-0:16

fade out UE d2 t20 0:16-0:17

19. DUEL OF THE FATES (ORCHESTRAL VERSION)

NOTE: No complete version is available, but you can at least make the first two or so minutes of it.

GB Music01 0:00-1:49.5

OST t2 2:04.5-2:44

?? (unreleased but matches OST t2 2:44-2:55)

UE d2 t20 0:29-0:41

?? (unreleased - horn blast followed by timpani roll)

OST t2 3:22.5-3:43.5

?? (unreleased but matches OST t2 3:43.5-3:55)

UE d2 t20 0:29-0:35

?? (unreleased but matches OST t2 4:01-4:04)

OST t2 4:04-end

20. DUEL OF THE FATES (MUSIC VIDEO)

UE d2 t33 all

21. MOVIE MUSIC

DVD movie_music all

First off, this isn't relevant to the prequels. So it's going to get smothered here. I just didn't want to make a new post.

In The Empire Strikes Back, there is a snippet of The Imperial March that plays between Rieekan's suggestion of an evacuation and Leia's Instruction. It hallmarks the introduction of the Executor and Darth Vader's decision to go to Hoth. It's only about a minute long before ending on a chord note, and fading into what I believe is tracked music over Vader and Ozzel's bickering.

Reason I ask is that the SW Anthology placed the concert version of The Imperial March in that spot before the Battle of Hoth sequence, which is too long, while the 1997 SE set chose not to place a minute long butchered version of The Imperial March at that spot. I'm asking, does anyone here know how to make that snippet of Imperial March (or even have a good version of it already)?

I'm working to organize my SE soundtracks into FLAC, and I'd like to have a representative of The Imperial March in that sequence to cover the Executor's introduction, before the ten minute long Battle of Hoth track is presented.

Thanks!

BUT ,using the concert version for the film is also kick ass in that scene .You see Star Destroyer slowly flying around ,so it works better than the rejected aggressive version (though it sounds awesome on c.d.)

BUT ,the concert version is 3 minutes long. In that place, it is too long. And repeated in full for the end credits. If I wanted to use the full concert version there, like the SW Anthology, I would have said as much. I'm not denying that it kicks ass. I will just have to figure it out on my own.