Indiana Jones IV release date

Damo

According to this site Paramount has release the date for Indiana Jones IV by February 2, 2007. The date has some obvious flexibility, since the film is in the earliest stages of its production.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to this site Paramount has release the date for Indiana Jones IV by February 2, 2007. The date has some obvious flexibility, since the film is in the earliest stages of its production.

Great news! Finally we know how much longer we have to wait! :?

its total bull crap.

no way will an Indy film be released in February,

its a summer movie

and it will be released in the summer

not in February.

its total bull crap.

no way will an Indy film be released in February,  

its a summer movie

and it will be released in the summer

not in February.

Agreed. No way this film would be released in February. There is a FAR greater chance it won't be made at all.

"Well I hear rumors that there will be an Indiana Jones 4, I hope it's going to happen. It would be wonderful, because it would be an opportunity to take another romp through the imaginations of George and Steven, particularly, and their writers'. But for me, the experience of doing the trilogy of Indiana Jones has been an important one in the overall stretch of what I've done in film. It was a joyous experience to me, as it always is with George and Steven, and the fact that the music, that I can still play it in concerts, and that other people still will do that from time to time, is enormously gratifying to me, that people remember them on its musical leg, so to speak, which is, I have to say, the result of the happy coincidence that people remember these films so well. They've been a very important experience to me, and I look forward very much to revisiting all of this in Indiana Jones 4. I think it'll be a very exciting thing to do and a very pleasurable one, certainly."

- John Williams