JW on Family Guy

Trumpeteer

At the end of the episode they made fun of the ending of "Raiders ofthe Lost Ark," by assuming that actor James Woods was put in a box and hidden in a warehouse.

I'm pretty sure the music used in that scene was the music used in the movie. Nice touch.

My apologies to those outside the US. You won't know what I'm talking about.

Jeff -- who wasn't going to watch the show but didn't see anything else on

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not the only JW 'cameo' on Family Guy. An episode I saw a while back (when Peter is temporarily blinded) ended with a replica of the throne room, complete with JW's original music, and even the fade out and credits were Star Wars style.

The cameo in the simpsons is really cool. I always laugh out loud whenever I see it. I haven't seen the Family Guy one though. The one with the throne room belongs to what season?

I wonder if Neil has anything to say about that.

Morlock- who is not aware of a single human being in the world, Matt Groening included, who would disagree with the above statement.

He hasn't. The most direct reference was the one from The Springfield Connection, and in A Star Is Born Again (EABF08, season 14) a sign outside The Springfield Bowl says "John Williams Conducts the Music of Itchy and Scratchy". His music's been featured several times, though, but no actual cameo from the man himself.

The most direct reference was the one from The Springfield Connection, and in A Star Is Born Again (EABF08, season 14) a sign outside The Springfield Bowl says "John Williams Conducts the Music of Itchy and Scratchy".

I saw that one last week. Laughed for about five minutes.

"Oooooh. D'oh! Oooooooh. D'oh! Oooooooh. D'oh! Ooooooooh. D'oh!" LOL

Then he  was also on an episode of Family Guy, when he was nominated for  "Best Music in an Adult Film". Truely brilliant.

I am a huge fan of Family Guy and when I saw that I was so offended cause you see three nominies on turn tables and then you see John Williams with the whole L.S.O.! I thought of boycotting Family Guy...but NAHHHH! I love Stewie to much! [[[[hugs Stewie Doll]]]]

Superman's going to be the next sequence they do. Peter will be a superhero and will drop some criminals off at a prison and fly away into the night saying, "Don't thank me, warden. We're all part of the same team!" Then he farts himself into the air. Mark my words.