John Williams themes ARE in GoF!

King Mark

can you believe the other girl (forgot her name -- Flora, maybe?) is 22 in real life??? She looks the same age as Emma.

She's not looking very feminine, I guess that was a condition at the auditions ROTFLMAO

I don't know what you're talking about -- I think she looks very feminine. Beautiful, I mean.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you believe the other girl (forgot her name -- Flora, maybe?) is 22 in real life??? She looks the same age as Emma.

She's not looking very feminine, I guess that was a condition at the auditions ROTFLMAO

I don't know what you're talking about -- I think she looks very feminine. Beautiful, I mean.

I think she is indeed very attractive as I said before, but I meant to say that her body appearance is not quite that of a fully grown up woman, if you get what I mean :?

I guess you don't know Rupert Grint's deep dark secret.

~Sturgis, who though Fleur was supposed to be "stunning" . . . however, she looks rather like she's been stunned with something :P

Does anyone know Camilla Belle??? She told me she auditioned for the role of Harry Potter's love interest, but wasn't able to get it . . . they wanted a new face for that role. Katie Leung's great, I guess, but I wish Camilla's gotten that part -- now SHE's hot.

:mrgreen:

I don't think she was the right cast (in terms of her appearance). She should have been THE woman (not the kind of woman you see in baywatch), but someone nobody would have doubts about. I hope she at least makes a decent performance.