Antineutrino

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's...uh..well...ah...a Wonderful poster :mrgreen:

Really that does not give away much (or should it even). Just that pained man sitting there in the dark. But it is the first poster so I forgive them :P

Is that Eric Bana in the poster? The IMDB said he is one of the leads in Munich.

Is that Eric Bana in the poster? The IMDB said he is one of the leads in Munich.

IMDb never lies. Ever. Seriously.

Har har har! I have no trust in IMDB and thus I am asking you.

IMDb never lies. Ever. Seriously.

Har har har! I have no trust in IMDB and thus I am asking you.

That site is run by Vulcans, of course they never lie. And yes, it says on the poster that Eric Bana is in Munich.

I can't see a bloody thing on the poster. You have pretty great powers at your disposal when you can read that dark smudge.

I can't see a bloody thing on the poster. You have pretty great powers at your disposal when you can read that dark smudge.

MS Photo Editor.

I am a Wizard not a tech Wizard. Books are better than computers (they crash less frequently if at all) :P

MS Photo Editor.

I am a Wizard not a tech Wizard. Books are better than computers (they crash less frequently if at all) :P

I can name one book that crashed this year.

MS Photo Editor.

I can name one book that crashed this year.

What book would that be? Really I have no idea.

Well, I wonder whythey didn't use the Olympic rings inthe poster to make it more obvious. I think the average moviegoer who has not read any insider movie news would not know right away that this is about the 1972 terrorist killings at the Olympics.

Maybe they couldn't use the rings because of copyright issues or something. But if they used something Olympic-related, it would instantly create intrigue and make sure plenty of people know what the man in the poster is going to do with that gun.

Some teaser posters (Star Wars, Harry Potter) need very little to get people excited, because they are parts of series. But a standalone film needs more. This one definitely needed more, though I like the poster personally because I know what the film's about. Put this poster in the lobby of the theater and most people might go "Huh?"

That poster alone makes me more interested in the film then all the other stuff we've heard about it.

Justin - Who thinks it's great.

Well, I wonder whythey didn't use the Olympic rings inthe poster to make it more obvious. I think the average moviegoer who has not read any insider movie news would not know right away that this is about the 1972 terrorist killings at the Olympics.

Any reason why they should?

Besides, arent those rings copyrighted?

Very cool. Looking forward to the score/movie.

And I like that it says nothing. :angry:

~Sturgis, who didn't know the new Bond is in this movie, I guess we'll see how well he acts