Chatroom?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im having problems with the pop-up blockers on Windows XP. The chat room still won't open whether the pop-up blockers are turn off or on. Its weird. Its works on my other computer which is a mac. But It won't work on my windows XP. Im using firefox browser. Can anyone can help me with this?

Oh the chat room is acting up for us all. I was kicked out three times last night and for no reason. But I can get into the chat room immediately after that though. I have had no problem logging in there.

I can never get into the damn chatroom.  It keeps telling me that there's another user named "Drax" in there.  There is an imposter among us!

I does the same thing for me, even if I turn off my internet security entirely. I've tried and tried, and cannot get into the chat.

Tim

I can never get into the damn chatroom.  It keeps telling me that there's another user named "Drax" in there.  There is an imposter among us!

Maybe it's because we dont want't some people in there....

It's very exclusive

Don't you just love/hate Jeremy Clarkson?

Neither. I lurve him. Although he'd get excited about a club sandwich whether or not it was better than the last one.

Maybe it's because we dont want't some people in there....

It's very exclusive

Why Steef, you know this is illegal. :)

Mirko was there?

Pfew....

Again? :)

Well, apart that, I have a question for Marc. As I said here, can we just have 1 unique thread related to the Chat Room? Why does Stefan have to open a new thread every Friday or so?

No Mirko it is not.

If you were to do a thread every weekend saying you were back, it would be utterly pointless, since everyone can obviously see that.

Though we had a few chatsessions in the last 2 weeks, we also seem to go on long dry spells.

I don't feel like having to use the search function, every time I feel like inviting someone to chat, you just get a very long thread were people will have to check the dates to see if I or someone else an inviting people to the chatroom NOW are 16 weeks ago.

If I do a new thread, it's much easier too see that this is current, and the thread will naturally dissapear from the main page in a matter of days. (unless you for some reason feel the need to drag this subject up again in the future).

I'm confused.  I saw this thread at the top of the page, but no one was in the chat room.  What's up with that?

Neil

I wasn't able to post my thought before than today. I also said the same thing in the other thread.

And I'll say it again next friday, bumping this one too, again. :)