Superman Returns - Video game Footage

Beowulf

Just viewed this amazing teaser footage for the game at www.bluetights.net and I must say that I am impressed.

If the movie this summer is anything like this footage then count me in as getting really excited about this film. Don't get me wrong, I love the Original films [well, I and II at least] - but i've always wanted to see Superman do the extraordinary Superman things that we see he does in the comics. Hopefully Mr. Singer will deliver a film we can all enjoy.

Oh and notice the arrangement [mixing?] of the March in the trailer - i've never heard this before, anyone else have?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet.  I wonder if this is from a 'real' scene taken from the movie.

I was wondering about that too.

But I don't think so since Lex Luthor is the main villain - I can't forsee him getting hold of the kind of technology we saw in that short clip.......but then again, it is Lex Luthor we're talking about here so who knows?

I'm also curious as to who Superman was carrying when he broke out of that thing.

He was carrying Metallo's real body, (he was controlling the bigger version of him)

I wasn't that impressed with the footage, but meh, it could get better.

is the music from the movie, i think it is.

John Ottman has just begun writing the score and nothing has been recorded yet.

on a side note, there was this interview with Singer done by a local paper in my country last week which took place just after Singer was discussing the music with Ottman. oh, Singer was reported to be humming the march when he met the reporter.

Anyone listen to the score discussion on the Bluetights site that was linked from the main page? Doug Adams had a great chat with the guy who runs the site, though he does humorously and innocently refer to Williams fanatics as the "John Williams Anti-Defamation Brigade" because of the possible reaction to Ottman's score.

I thought that was kinda funny .

Tim