Are there too many complaints about the too many LOTR threads?

BloodBoal

13 members have voted

1. 1. So?

• Yes, definitely! It's getting tedious, you fucking LOTR haters!
    • No, there can never be too many complaints about the too many LOTR threads, you LOTR fanboys!
    • Maybe
    • Possibly
    • Probably
    • Trying to stir more controversy, you little twat?
    • Can we please merge the two "What Is The Last Film You Watched?" threads?
    • There is only one possible solution to fix that problem: create a Star Trek subforum
    • Where is Josh500? He should have been the one making that poll!
    • Why is there no 'Cowabunga" option anymore?
    • Not gonna vote: there are way too many options here!

I chose "Not gonna vote" but there's bound to be that one cheeky sod who picks the "Trying to stir more controversy, you little twat?" option.

I was going to vote for the "There are just the right number of complaints about the too many LOTR threads" option, but it turned out not to be there. So I decided to vote for the "Not gonna vote: there are too few options here!", but it wasn't there either. What sort of amateur is running this poll?

In order to vote I'd need a "Ricard climbed into bed with Jason LeBanc and sold out JohnWilliamsFan.com to him" option.

I quoted it so it would take them a bit longer to delete it.

The truth is out!

In order to vote I'd need a "Ricard climbed into bed with Jason LeBanc and sold out JohnWilliamsFan.com to him" option.

I quoted it so it would take them a bit longer to delete it.

Good man.

You know. It's been almost a month now.

I'm probably the one who enjoyed the last film more then anyone and I've said all I needed to say. But the haters, the OCD sufferers and the arm chair critics will continue to spew idiotic opinions on this subjects for months to come. Repearing the same shit over and over as if time was indeed a flat circle!

I'm done with this shit! Lock it away in a sub forum, out of sight for normal people.

Oh, and restore John Williams discussion to it's proper place while you're at it Jason. You know it makes sense!