Email from John Williams!

ST-321

I am saddened to report that John Williams is now spamming me with fradulent lottery claims.

E.U LOTTERY ONLINE.

LOTTERY AND GAMING  

CORPORATION,

MONTH OF MAY LOTTERY,

WINNING NUMBER: FLO-06315369

OUR  

DEAR WINNER,

YOU WON THE SUM OF (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND EURO) FROM E.U  

LOTTERY AND GAMING CORPORATION. THE WINNING TICKET WAS SELECTED FROM A  

DATA BASE OF INTERNET E-MAIL USERS, FROM WHICH YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS CAME  

OUT AS THE WINNING COUPON.

WE THEREBY CONTACT YOU TO CLAIM YOUR  

WINNING AMOUNT QUICKLY AS THIS IS A MONTHLY LOTTERY. FAILURE TO CLAIM  

YOUR WIN WILL RESULT INTO THE REVERSION OF THE WINNING SUM TO OUR  

FOLLOWING MONTH LOTTERY. (EXPIRING DATE, 31ST OF MAY). PLEASE CONTACT  

OUR APPROVED AGENT FOR YOUR REGION WITH YOUR WINNING NUMBER.

E.U  

LOTTERY ONLINE AGENCY.  

MISS. LILLIAN MORGAN.  

DIRECTOR OF WINNING  

CLAIMS DEPARTMENT.

TEL: 31-630-442-883

REGARDS,

MR. JOHN WILLIAMS.  

DIRECTOR OF E.U LOTTERY ONLINE.  

LOL You are all welcome to call them and jump my claim. 8O

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

It has been about a year and a half and I now have another spam message from the Maestro.

Dear Overworked Professional,

You work so hard - Are you sitting in your office right now wishing you could take a nice long vacation this year? Do you have the right mix of properties? Will your insurance go up, AGAIN? Do you have enough clients? Is the market right for your portfolio?

Do you lament missing out on the 'Goldrush' real estate market of the last few years? What will happen to the market in 2008?

Lots of questions. We live in pretty tumultuous times. It would be nice to have an investment as well as a place to get away for a few weeks or months. It is far more affordable than you think.

Why not take a few minutes and come see what you could be enjoying by this time next year. Tranquilo Villas in Punta Leona, Costa Rica. This is not like any other development you have seen. Tranquilo is an exclusive, Member-owned community built into the cliffs and rainforest overlooking the Pacific Ocean.

Our spacious villas offer 270 degree views of lush rainforest and private beaches, and come standard with all the upgrades and amenities the images of luxury and extravagance can conjure. Membership at Tranquilo includes additional benefits such as your own personal concierge 24 hours per day, 365 days per year whether you are at home, on business, or on vacation.

Want more information? Simply fill out 4 pieces of information at

{url removed}

Whether you are considering a property for vacation, retirement or an investment, look no further - Paradise has been found at Tranquilo. Our vision is simple: Provide luxury accommodations with the highest levels of service in the finest and most desirable locales of the world. Additionally, we want to minimize our impact on the environment so that generations to come can enjoy the paradise we have discovered today. In maintaining our commitment to the primary rainforest in which we are building, we are developing less than 10% of the 15 acre parcel on which the Tranquilo Villas will sit, and every tree we touch is carefully removed and replanted in a separate location.

Regards,

John Williams

Perhaps this is why we've had no scores from him in 2007.

I think this is one of the aspects of the Maestro's personality that always gets overlooked. He's so compassionate and charitable, always coming up with new ways to share the wealth. Some call it spam--I call it exemplary of the kind of humanitarianism that separates Williams from Zimmer and his confederates.

:lol:

I think most people underestimate how incredibly awesome this would be if it for real. The shock factor. The camp factor. John Williams being arrested for lottery fraud would complete my life. I wouldn't even care if he spent the rest of his life being raped by prison inmates and never wrote Indy 4. I'd be too busy laughing to listen to such a score.

If he's that desperate for money maybe taking the year off isn't such a good idea after all.

I loth to quote myself (even if it is a year and a half ago), but obviously the time off hasn't been a good idea from the monetary standpoint after all. Poor man's desperate.

Perhaps this is why we've had no scores from him in 2007.

Or perhaps because he's been busy composing the Duo Concertante for Violin and Viola, and a Concerto for Viola and Orchestra...

And a rumored second Concerto for Bassoon...