Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Ollie

Happy Thanksgiving to all fellow JWFAN members. Have a safe and happy holiday.

To those who don't celebrate Thanksgiving have a good day and weekend.

-Mark, who's turkey should be about done and football about ready to start.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Thanksgiving, all.

I just came back from a most delicious Thanksgiving meal at my grandparents. Great Turkey with devine stuffing, not too dry (There was Cranberry sauce, but I'm not a fan), there was a wonderful cauliflower dish my grandmother's phillipino helper made, garnished by stir fried mushrooms and onions, there was a sweet potato dish (with a tiny bit of orange, I didn't like it). Oh, I forgot the soup we started with! A most scrumptious Pumpkin soup, thick and sweet.

And this was all followed by the best pecan pie I've ever tasted.

Morlock- who's always had a soft spot for Thanksgiving, best holiday after Independance Day

My parents listen to Christmas music while cooking the turkey, so right now I'm playing music from Home Alone 2 to counter it.

I was listening to Nightmare Before Christmas while chopping veggies with my dad...he thinks I've lost it. :)

Happy Thanksgiving, all.

I just came back from a most delicious Thanksgiving meal at my grandparents. Great Turkey with devine stuffing, not too dry (There was Cranberry sauce, but I'm not a fan), there was a wonderful cauliflower dish my grandmother's phillipino helper made, garnished by stir fried mushrooms and onions, there was a sweet potato dish (with a tiny bit of orange, I didn't like it). Oh, I forgot the soup we started with! A most scrumptious Pumpkin soup, thick and sweet.

And this was all followed by the best pecan pie I've ever tasted.

Morlock- who's always had a soft spot for Thanksgiving, best holiday after Independance Day

Pumpkin soup; I've never heard of that. Interesting!

I watched some of the Macy's parade and had a great meal. Unfortunately I had no room for dessert, so I took it home with me.

~Soon to be devouring the dessert he took home,

~Tyler